Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

I thought the same, no way that kid is getting a look in, neither even cracked a smile… and he made him sign it too. Before with all these begging signs etc I thought leave the kids to it does no harm, but it’s actually getting fucking embarrassing now all the grabby twats jumping on… club should just auction them for good causes after every game imo.
I don't like this shabby practise of holding up these scruffy homemade signs begging for shirts.
I am uncomfortable with it as someones' birthday seems to become somehow more important than the match and is very much a distraction.
If someone wants a shirt that badly, either write to the club and ask for one (making an appropriate donation to a good cause) or go and buy one from the shop.

No urgency. Passing sideways. No one wanted to take their man on. I don't think anyone played well.

We are fortunate that Brentford shot themselves in the foot with some catastrophic defending. Had they not made some silly mistakes, I doubt we'd have won that.

When a team shuts down
Like that most goals are from mistakes

I've been critical of De Bruyne recently but come on, he was everywhere tonight and got the all-important second goal. He's not what he once was but what he is now is still great.
He was below par last night. De Bruyne is a world class player and as such we should expect a high performance.

When a team shuts down
Like that most goals are from mistakes
Brentford made it very difficult but I knew within 5 mins of KO that it was going to be a long night. We did not have any intensity in our game and the speed of passing was not good enough. There are defensive mistakes which a team exploits and there are gifts. City were literally gifted both goals by Brentford.

We should count ourselves lucky this morning. We got 3 easy points when we played a bad game. I don't really care what Pep says about the game. Nothing pep says should be taken seriously.

Who the fuck cares?!

Last I checked, the ground wasn’t a prison and people were allowed to come and go as they please.

Now, if they’re in and out all fucking game, that’s a problem, but given a row usually has about, what, 20 seats, and even if you were on the end, that’d mean at most about 8-10 people leaving past you towards the end of the game…IF you ended up alone on the row…and maybe a similar number on the row in front of you, what’s the big fucking deal?

I have no idea why people get so pissed off with other people making their own decisions about their own lives, as long as they’re not actually harming others.
Not sure once I have said that I am pissed off

More I find it ridiculous

This team should be given more appreciation and that for me includes staying and showing that

I made a comment, obviously bothers others that they make stupid comments like 'its not a prison'

No, it's a match, go and support your team and back them for 90 mins

You do know a match lasts 90 mins?

Brentford made it very difficult but I knew within 5 mins of KO that it was going to be a long night. We did not have any intensity in our game and the speed of passing was not good enough. There are defensive mistakes which a team exploits and there are gifts. City were literally gifted both goals by Brentford.

We should count ourselves lucky this morning. We got 3 easy points when we played a bad game. I don't really care what Pep says about the game. Nothing pep says should be taken seriously.

Agree about intensity in thing Kdb brought a bit of that second half! After there holiday maybe it will take a couple more games for us to get back up to speed.

Who the fuck cares?!

Last I checked, the ground wasn’t a prison and people were allowed to come and go as they please.

Now, if they’re in and out all fucking game, that’s a problem, but given a row usually has about, what, 20 seats, and even if you were on the end, that’d mean at most about 8-10 people leaving past you towards the end of the game…IF you ended up alone on the row…and maybe a similar number on the row in front of you, what’s the big fucking deal?

I have no idea why people get so pissed off with other people making their own decisions about their own lives, as long as they’re not actually harming others.

The reason I get pissed off is because I am trying to watch a football match and with 10 minutes I am up and down like I yoyo as people want to get passed. It is spoiling my enjoyment of the game. The Fulham I must have missed about ten minutes with people leaving blocking my view etc.

Can you imagine people doing that in the cinema lol

Yeah agreed they don’t have to be adjacent to either line but they were well inside the imaginary line you describe.

The bloody linesmen ensure the ball is never more than an inch from the arc - they’re so busy staring at that they don’t notice the encroachment
Maybe the should put a thin line diagonally across from each mark. Would save all the pissing about with players trying it on. Basically it's used as a time-wasting tactic too.

expect a few more of these types of games until the end of the season. The key for me is usually getting an early goal. if we're still 0-0 after 30/40 minutes thats when things start to get difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.