Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

But we wouldn't see it this way if Liverpool had scored the exact goals we'd scored last night.

"Stupid Brentford defender, just stay on your feet, don't give Salah the chance to dive!"
"Stupid goalkeeper, just passing it straight to Salah, teams never do that for us!"

etc. etc.
I don’t watch Liverpool unless we are playing them so can’t really comment.

We always seem to play slow passing in the early part of games against this tactical defensive mindset, it must be part of what is being asked of them. I am expecting Brentford to have no energy in there next game as it must be really tiring being moved from side to side all game and only 24% possession

I do think with a natural centre-forward we would have much more success than playing a false nine in these type of games. Foden is always looking to drop off as that is his natural game.

I would like Delap to be given a start at Norwich, since we have Sporting on Tuesday, that might well be the case

He was below par last night. De Bruyne is a world class player and as such we should expect a high performance.
He has been below par for a long time now.The truth is,while he can still offer moments of brilliance,he doesnt have the strength,pace,or the engine he previously did,and we will never again see the player he once was.
I have a horrible feeling including him in our 'best' 11 may also prevent us winning the amount of trophies we otherwise would.

But we wouldn't see it this way if Liverpool had scored the exact goals we'd scored last night.

"Stupid Brentford defender, just stay on your feet, don't give Salah the chance to dive!"
"Stupid goalkeeper, just passing it straight to Salah, teams never do that for us!"

etc. etc.
Football fans are tribalistic hypocrites!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.