Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

Good win last night. We aren’t really dominating games anymore - creating chances/ scoring goals, but we are very mechanically getting the win.

He made a great run into the box then dived to win the penalty.And while he pressed well for the 2nd,he couldn't have done more to make a mess of it.

It's so tedius seeing the same posters blowing undeserved smoke up his arse.

With the exception of Mahrez he's contributed more to this team in terms of goals and assists than any other player.

I'll say it again, he created both goals last night and you're cry arsing like a child because he miscontrolled a few passes.

Have a day off. Do the forum a favour.

You could play a team riding milk floats if the passing is slow and still get nowhere. The pace of the pass is what does for teams whose only attribute is athleticism, and whose only ambition is to frustrate and suffocate their half with bodies It's a big fuckin' pitch and the sooner you shift the ball the sooner the opposition get caught out. We do the 'patience' thing for too long. Had we not been 'gifted' those instances last night, where would the goal have come from? We need to score early in the games so that the bus parking, and, yet again, goalies pissing on the cash I've scraped together for a ticket to watch 90mins of football are both in vain. City players acting as ball boys, and then Brentford players taking over ball-boy duties. As long as the refs' watches show 45 mins they couldn't give a tuppeny fuck how many minutes of play are experienced.
The retrieval of the ball is infuriating, does any know what the actual reason is for not having multi balls available to speed up play. The situation of time wasting by goal keepers is never going to change unless the refs gives one warning then book them.

I noticed last night the ref became animated when Ederson changed his mind on playing short goal kick delaying the release but nothing of similar to Brentford's keeper. I actually thought he had forgot his cards last night because the right full back must have committed close to 10 fouls last night with only one warning

The retrieval of the ball is infuriating, does any know what the actual reason is for not having multi balls available to speed up play. The situation of time wasting by goal keepers is never going to change unless the refs gives one warning then book them.

I noticed last night the ref became animated when Ederson changed his mind on playing short delaying the release but nothing of similar to Brentford's keeper. I actually thought he had forgot his cards last night because the right full back must have committed close to 10 fouls last night with only one warning

If you look at the rules regarding goal kicks it’s say a goalie can take up to 30 seconds now that rule is taking the piss.

Sterling was the only one first half trying to do something second half was a bit better with cancelo,stones,kdb and Sterling who dragged us to that win ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.