Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

To get De Zerbi we’d have to sack Pep lol. De Zerbi will be at a rival before Pep leaves.
Maybe..maybe not....He looks like the type of person who might like the challenge of seeing how far he can get Brighton for a few seasons

1. Arsenal did implode.
2. If there was something riding on the game, you'd have seen a very different performance from City.
Agreed......but Brighton are a great team and even at full strength that game would have been close.....

That sounds OK in Pep speak.
Precautionary, both of them.

Yes it must be good news for both Foden and Stones. Just some 2-3-4 days and they will be 100 % fine.

But what about Dias, Akanji and Laporte that Rodri said we didn't have more options at center backs? Are they injured more than simple niggles?
But they finished Real M. game normally and they didn't play against Chelsea(except for Akanji but he didn't seem to get off injured). So when did they got the injury?

I hope these will be cleared soon in an interview and all to be ok.

Haha, no chance.

Rico was great tonight, he has to be a part of the team next season you would think. Good to see Palmer getting to show what he might add too, if patient.
Agreed both could be 10 year players at this club if they keep their head screwed on and develop given the program and culture we have.

Pep Guardiola: "Phil had a knock in the first half, problems in the leg, the doctor told me it was dangerous and we didn't take a risk. John felt tight, he didn’t have anything, we didn’t want to take a risk, so hopefully he can recover as soon as possible."
Good news on Stones

We conceded the most chances I've seen us do all season (20), and I think Brighton were the better team. Which makes it a bad performance in my opinion. The game didn't really matter and we rested most of our defenders so not a big deal. But lets not pretend this was a good performance in any way. Brighton are a good team but they are not exactly any world beaters, they have lost 4 of their last 8 games (prior to today).

Not sure about them being the better team. We had more possession and missed three great chances. We had some big players out and Brighton were at home and wanted to finish on a high. They are also a very good side.

Just watched the Haaland goal again and yes it was a foul.

Yes it must be good news for both Foden and Stones. Just some 2-3-4 days and they will be 100 % fine.

But what about Dias, Akanji and Laporte that Rodri said we didn't have more options at center backs? Are they injured more than simple niggles?
But they finished Real M. game normally and they didn't play against Chelsea(except for Akanji but he didn't seem to get off injured). So when did they got the injury?

I hope these will be cleared soon in an interview and all to be ok.
There will be loads of knocks around this stage of the season. No risks I guess a

Pep Guardiola: "Phil had a knock in the first half, problems in the leg, the doctor told me it was dangerous and we didn't take a risk. John felt tight, he didn’t have anything, we didn’t want to take a risk, so hopefully he can recover as soon as possible."
Thanks TBC, here you go @Eccles Blue , according to Pep, “John Stones felt a bit tight”. I wonder what muscle felt tight? lol A good run down with an oily rag should do it, my Dad used to say:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.