Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

Were you there? No! BUT as a matter of fact our manager said some of the players went out to continue the celebrations, AFTER the celebrations at the Etihad & they drank Manchester dry!

Three days before a penultimate PL match. Two weeks before the FA Cup final & three weeks before the CL Final.

Are you telling me the mother of all title piss ups couldn't wait 23 days? If we lose the next three match, whatcha gonna say then fella?
Yo u gotta calm down. We played to a draw in a game no other team on Earth in our situation would have come close in.

Pep's just said the players went out after the celebrations at the Etihad & drank Manchester DRY! What's unsubstantiated about that?

Also, what well earned celebration? The season's not over & we've TWO HUGE fuck off finals ahead of us!

Are you seriously telling me our players just don't have the ability to contain themselves?

What if we lose our momentum AND the next three matches. What will you say to me then? It's just the way the cookie crumbles? It's the way the mop flops? :-/

OR will you look back & start to analyse the small margins we could've made up if we'd delayed our title celebrations & remained totally professional for another 3 weeks? \0/
The stress of the build up toward the two finals is getting to you mate.

Keep in mind we want the players loose going into those games, not sitting on the end of their beds rocking back and fourth becasue they are nervous as heck.

Some of you people are fucking mental. Genuinely.
We agreed not to communicate for the sake of peace on this site, but you & your braindead, know nowt self just can't help it can you?

All we had to do is realise our job isn't over. As the banner someone displayed on Sunday said: "One down, two to go". Why risk it all for a bleedin piss up when we've got two huge fuck off finals on the horizon?

If we lose Foden, Stones & the next three matches, what you gonna say then?

We literally fucking did, we lost to Chelsea in the fa semi and the champs league final. lets hope lessons are learned.

So we fell off a cliff after we won the league and your example is a game we played in April, before we had won the league. Interesting.

We won the league with three games to go. And won 2 and lost 1 of them. The 1 game being thanks to a dodgy red card.

We could have won it when we played Chelsea in the league but lost that too. Maybe they were a good side and maybe you just lose games..

We agreed not to communicate for the sake of peace on this site, but you & your braindead, know nowt self just can't help it can you?

All we had to do is realise our job isn't over. As the banner someone displayed on Sunday said: "One down, two to go". Why risk it all for a bleedin piss up when we've got two huge fuck off finals on the horizon?

If we lose Foden, Stones & the next three matches, what you gonna say then?

If we lose Foden and Stones I'd be gutted they didn't have a few more drinks on Sunday so they were too pissed to play today. Jackie boy knows how to bag some down time.

Not injury. Presumably some of them were given a few days off. Good management.
I don't disagree.
He’s not going to be blooding kids at this stage particularly because his over riding priority is of course the two cup finals.
I think he might have, had the score been favourable.

Like I said I've not seen anything tonight, as I was at a works do, so could only follow online, and even that was hard as I often had no signal.

Pep has just said they went on elsewhere after the celebrations at the Etihad & drank Manchester dry!

With two finals looming & a chance to create history, why the flying fuck would we want to risk it all for a bleedin piss up, when our season's far from over? :-/
could have contributed to injuries to Phil and Stones thats what happens when the body isnt right and dehydrated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.