Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

If we lose Foden and Stones I'd be gutted they didn't have a few more drinks on Sunday so they were too pissed to play today. Jackie boy knows how to bag some down time.
They can have all the downtime they like from June 11th onwards & drown in a vat of ale for all I care, but right now we're still at work, & we don't clock off until June 10th. \0/

Pep also stated he was lining Dickov up to play a few weeks back, if their was anything to worry about a press conference is the last place were going to find out.
I'm taking what I heard at face value without supposition. It was reported the players all went out, so that's not in doubt.

Pep said we drank all the alcohol in Manchester. It's reasonable to assume we had a right session, & it wasn't worth risking some players who've had a heavy enough schedule.

Two weeks & everyone can drink what they want. If we really did have a proper sesh, is it really worth taking a risk for, or would we be better seeing the job through & having the mother of all raves come June 11th?

I'm taking what I heard at face value without supposition. It was reported the players all went out, so that's not in doubt.

Pep said we drank all the alcohol in Manchester. It's reasonable to assume we had a right session, & it wasn't worth risking some players who've had a heavy enough schedule.

Two weeks & everyone can drink what they want. If we really did have a proper sesh, is it really worth taking a risk for, or would we be better seeing the job through & having the mother of all raves come June 11th?

Mate, I do actually have a bit of sympathy with your general point.

But constantly repeating nonsense like “The mother of all piss ups” and “They drank Manchester dry” isn’t doing you any favours.

From what I’ve seen there is no evidence that anybody had more than a few celebratory drinks on Sunday.

Mate, we're STILL at work! They'll have plenty of time to cut loose in two weeks... Why can't we all wait until the job is complete? I seriously don't get it... \0/
I get what you're saying, but think it's ok. I like a good flap, but this game was always tough regardless. Brentford will be the same. Get through it, keep the rhythm and then batter united and then we all collectively shit the bed for a week waiting for the ucl. (hopefully!)

You didn’t miss much. It was exactly what you’d expect. We played half a team and drew. The result was probably about right.

I’m not debating a pile of ignorant bilge with an online Dunning Kruger graph. Wow.

Sorry to break it to you but you’re a moron.
I’ve liked your post DD but what’s a Dunning Kruger graph?
What point am I missing exactly? It's this simple. After Sunday we had four matches to go, of which two are finals.

Is "Drinking all the alcohol in Manchester" really worth risking us making history for?

I'm sorry fella. If it was me the squad would've had a couple of celebratory drinks & been driven home in taxis & told to report for a warm down the following day.

They can get as fuckin pissed as they like from June 11th 2023 onwards. Up until then I'd expect the upmost in professionalism until the job is complete.

That's what makes the difference between the winners & losers in life. We can have all the talent in the world, but without professional application, we unnecessarily risk falling short.

Is that really worth it because we couldn't delay a title piss up for two weeks?
You keep saying the same thing, or more accurately you keep making up the same shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.