Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

I've never slagged off Grealish once whilst he's been at City, & I've not mentioned him tonight, so why've YOU brought him up?

We're on the cusp of creating history, so why the fuck would we do ANYTHING to jeopardise achieving those goals, when we can all properly let our hair down in two week regardless?

If we behaved professionally & lose both finals, fine. BUT if we lose both finals now after "Drinking all the alcohol in Manchester", are you willing to bet no one will bring up the apparent mother of all piss ups we had two weeks prior to the first of two crucial finals where we could create history?

Are we so hooked on booze we can't contain ourselves for a potentially historic fortnight?
From what I've read on your posts you come across as an intelligent poster. However, do you not hear what Pep was saying and dismiss it as a flippant answer to a loaded question or questions? Because that's how it was(or seemed) and Pep answered accordingly in humouring them to their numptified questions. Pep is an intelligent man and he has become a fine exponent of mind games.

Less of the personal insults you are a moderator, very rawkish because somebody might have a different view to your own.
I'm sure you are aware that we can post independently of our role as moderators. Also, if we were being very "RAWKish", we'd be handing out bans left, right and centre for posts that criticise the club/team. Which we don't.

I'm sure you are aware that we can post independently of our role as moderators. Also, if we were being very "RAWKish", we'd be handing out bans left, right and centre for posts that criticise the club/team. Which we don't.
You tell em cunts the lot of em:) Anyway off topic but, let’s hope them dirty fuckers from Yorkshire get relegated this weekend never to return again

They can have all the downtime they like from June 11th onwards & drown in a vat of ale for all I care, but right now we're still at work, & we don't clock off until June 10th. \0/

If they drowned in a vat of ale that would be horrific. Imagine their poor families having to go through the pain of losing them. And we would be much weaker next season.

You should re-consider saying something so horrific.

Or maybe you weren't being serious...a bit like when Pep said they drank all the drink in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.