Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

The result was probably fair but the issue was the line up. square pegs etc means players in unfamiliar roles get knackered and injured.
lewis is good on the ball and a good midfielder in the making, but not a left back. Palmer did ok, Mahrez was back to ffs. Walker was really good again, Ortega some good saves but very hesitant. Haaland played well but with very little support. Anyway fuck it. Champions.

nobody can moan because we have 2 big finals to come and we need to look after the players,
Pep has to have the whole squad ready for the biggest games and the 3 games after being named champions were always going to be just about rotation,

it took a wonder goal by them to get a point so no moaning by me, just happy to get another game out of the way and hope everybody is ok and injury free
Too true ancoats lets hope we have all our players available for the last two games of the season but if not we still have the depth to make a great fist of what could be our best season yet.

There’s no way that should be ruled out imo mate.

Any self respecting CB should be suicidal having been out muscled by a slight shirt pull. What an absolute fucking fanny.
Agree. I don't think the defender, or anybody else for that matter, even appealed the goal to be honest. That usually tells the real story.

I can see why it was disallowed but to be fair it goes on in games at every corner these days tugging and pulling,but decisions like that are sucking the life and enjoyment out of the game,wouldn’t be surprised we are on the end of similar in either cup final but far worse ..

I thought it was a pretty obvious foul tbh. I get your point to an extent but the bar is always lower for attackers, even with corners, and especially if a goal comes from it.

Really enjoyable game and chuffed for Brighton getting the europa league. One of the few other teams I’ve really enjoyed watching the last couple of seasons.

nobody can moan because we have 2 big finals to come and we need to look after the players,
Pep has to have the whole squad ready for the biggest games and the 3 games after being named champions were always going to be just about rotation,

it took a wonder goal by them to get a point so no moaning by me, just happy to get another game out of the way and hope everybody is ok and injury free
Spot on post. The way Sky are going on you would think that we had been thrashed 5-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.