Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those saying Hart isn't the answer is right. He's not good with his feet and isn't great under pressure. For the system Pep wants u to play and the style he's not suited and he's not that good a shot stopper.

I've said it like 5 effin times already but Lloris would be a perfect fit for you guys and he'd leave spurs for u lot I have no doubt.

Attacking Hart seems to be the last refuge of the bereft Bravo boys.
Indeed it is.
Joe may have conceded 3 today but that was down to Juventus brilliance.
Bravo should watch his one-on-one/running shot technique and copy. Off the line quickly, Narrow the angles, Make himself big.
Generally gets something on it on most occasions. Does enough to save or cause a miss 2 out if 3 times on average.
Joe has other problems but he's Superman compared to Bravo at them.

he was a half decent goalie but certainly nothing special..

as Tolm said, he didnt have a queue a club chasing after him did he ?

He didn't have the time to have a queue did he? He was at the Euros, got back and was told about a week before the window closed. I am not advocating that we bring Joe back, too much water under that bridge, but we do need someone who can actually catch a ball, use his hands as well as his feet and basically stop the flaming ball going in the net!!!!

He didn't have the time to have a queue did he? He was at the Euros, got back and was told about a week before the window closed. I am not advocating that we bring Joe back, too much water under that bridge, but we do need someone who can actually catch a ball, use his hands as well as his feet and basically stop the flaming ball going in the net!!!!

1. we wouldn't have let him go to any rivals anyway.
2. What clubs are looking for keepers with a week to go of the window and the season already underway?...Ohh yeah, us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.