Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Hart is the best keeper i have seen a city on 1 v 1 situations , he had character loved the club and always gave 100% and when criticised he answered his critics and took it on the chin and he never once let the club down arguably the best all round keeper we have ever had . In comparison Bravo isnt fit to lace his boots amd never will be , unfortunately we have a manager who came to the club with pre-conceived ideas about Joe and never game him a chance , he would rather trust a keeper that has hardly had a shot to save at Barca for years , but is good with his feet , no doubt Guardiola is a great manager and i am ecstatic he has chosen to manage our club , but he has f*cked up big time replacing Joe with the invisible man.

It would have been better all around if Hart had been sold rather than loaned out, at least then we wouldn't have people grasping at straws hoping he will come back.

Bravo will continue to be our No1 and I suspect we will be talking about him in a more positive manner by the end of the season.
Is he leaving then.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but on talksport as I drove home from work, some caller who claimed to be 'in the know' said joe hart to Liverpool, in January, is a done deal :(

Joe Hart is the best keeper i have seen a city on 1 v 1 situations , he had character loved the club and always gave 100% and when criticised he answered his critics and took it on the chin and he never once let the club down arguably the best all round keeper we have ever had . In comparison Bravo isnt fit to lace his boots amd never will be , unfortunately we have a manager who came to the club with pre-conceived ideas about Joe and never game him a chance , he would rather trust a keeper that has hardly had a shot to save at Barca for years , but is good with his feet , no doubt Guardiola is a great manager and i am ecstatic he has chosen to manage our club , but he has f*cked up big time replacing Joe with the invisible man.

He faced 193 shots on target over two years at Barca. Hart faced 225 over the same time frame.

Before anyone says it I know, Bravo's saves were all practically back passes and Hart's were all top drawer.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but on talksport as I drove home from work, some caller who claimed to be 'in the know' said joe hart to Liverpool, in January, is a done deal :(
PX and cash for coutinho?

He faced 193 shots on target over two years at Barca. Hart faced 225 over the same time frame.

Before anyone says it I know, Bravo's saves were all practically back passes and Hart's were all top drawer.
To be honest I could give a flying about Barca I'll be happy when he starts doing a job for Manchester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.