Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just waiting for someone to admit they're posting stats purely because they didn't actually watch enough of him at Barcelona to form a proper judgement of him - given he only played La Liga games you'd have to be a pretty avid fan to have actually seen enough of him.

Since every shot is different, stats are totally irrelevant. For example, this season I think Bravo and Hart have similar saves/shots ratio, yet there isn't a stat for 'shots that the keeper should have done better with' which is something which Bravo seems to fucking excel in.

People are rightly annoyed by what's happened with him replacing Hart because so far, not only does he look seriously poor at keeping the ball out of his net, he also doesn't really seem to possess the technical ball playing skills many on here assumed he had. He quite literally doesn't even look like an upgrade on Caballero, based on what we have seen from both keepers this season.
I'll be honest didn't even know he existed till he turned up here.

Let it go fellas, Joe is gone and not coming back.
It's embarrassing to listen to, like some sad loser chasing after an ex-girlfriend who has moved on.

We are not talking about the merits of different keeper rather an apparent lack of even the basic skills needed, loyalty to the shirt is all very well but there comes a point where even the most bias support can rightly ask questions, it comes to something when your praying for Willie to play.

I'm just waiting for someone to admit they're posting stats purely because they didn't actually watch enough of him at Barcelona to form a proper judgement of him - given he only played La Liga games you'd have to be a pretty avid fan to have actually seen enough of him.

Since every shot is different, stats are totally irrelevant. For example, this season I think Bravo and Hart have similar saves/shots ratio, yet there isn't a stat for 'shots that the keeper should have done better with' which is something which Bravo seems to fucking excel in.

People are rightly annoyed by what's happened with him replacing Hart because so far, not only does he look seriously poor at keeping the ball out of his net, he also doesn't really seem to possess the technical ball playing skills many on here assumed he had. He quite literally doesn't even look like an upgrade on Caballero, based on what we have seen from both keepers this season.

I have already said that I haven't seen that much of him just a couple of pages back. I posted the stat in response to someone saying he hardly had a save to make.

On the rest of your post, I already said I knew that and I'm sure you've watched enough of him before he came here to form a proper judgement of him.

So actually this thread should lay down the question:

Would you rather we'd bring back Hart and Pep will walk? Or do we prefer to give Pep time to show Bravo is the right goalkeeper when his team plays his way?

People wouldn't be arsed about him leaving if he was replaced with a competent keeper.
Agreed, everyone just wants to see the back of Bravo at this point.

Would honestly rather start Gunn every week, but at least he's at the age where he can improve.

Joe Hart is the best keeper i have seen a city on 1 v 1 situations , he had character loved the club and always gave 100% and when criticised he answered his critics and took it on the chin and he never once let the club down arguably the best all round keeper we have ever had . In comparison Bravo isnt fit to lace his boots amd never will be , unfortunately we have a manager who came to the club with pre-conceived ideas about Joe and never game him a chance , he would rather trust a keeper that has hardly had a shot to save at Barca for years , but is good with his feet , no doubt Guardiola is a great manager and i am ecstatic he has chosen to manage our club , but he has f*cked up big time replacing Joe with the invisible man.
Yet Bravo made more saves per game for Barca in two years than Joe did for City....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.