Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither would I, but if you prefer a goalkeeper in the traditional English mould who can only welly it up the field then you need to get in a manager who suits his game.

I had assumed that we have coaching staff. What's the difference between moulding Hart in the new ways and doing the same with Kolarov, Stones, KDB, Aguero, etc?

I had assumed that we have coaching staff. What's the difference between moulding Hart in the new ways and doing the same with Kolarov, Stones, KDB, Aguero, etc?
Totally different skill sets.

It's like trying to train you or me into being a ball playing defender when we don't have the required skill set. Or turning Kun into a keeper.

One would assume any professional outfield footballer would have some level of skill with ball at feet in the first place.

So actually this thread should lay down the question:

Would you rather we'd bring back Hart and Pep will walk? Or do we prefer to give Pep time to show Bravo is the right goalkeeper when his team plays his way?

No, it's an opportunity to vent about something people feel strongly about. Just like much of the rest of the forum. Everyone knows in reality Hart won't return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.