Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it go fellas, Joe is gone and not coming back.
It's embarrassing to listen to, like some sad loser chasing after an ex-girlfriend who has moved on.
He hasn't actually gone though. He's still our player and there's a chance (small as it may be) that he will come back and play for us - you never know.

If he had actually been sold, this topic wouldn't exist. If we'd brought in a top 'keeper, this topic wouldn't exist.

It's more like a current girlfriend has gone to work away for a bit than chasing an ex-gf who has moved on ;)

Again, he saved more per game on the last two years there than Hart managed here.

Whether he can recover than form or has turned to shit we will know shortly.

Any idea of a breakdown on those shots. Inside the area, outside. We all know stats are so misleading. He literally could of had a high percentage of saving pretty weak and lame shots than making cracking saves.

This is the same when using stats on pretty much every player, they can be so misleading.

He hasn't actually gone though. He's still our player and there's a chance (small as it may be) that he will come back and play for us - you never know.

I know. I suspect deep down you know too.

He's not coming back. Anyone who thinks there is any chance is living in denial.

Any idea of a breakdown on those shots. Inside the area, outside. We all know stats are so misleading. He literally could of had a high percentage of saving pretty weak and lame shots than making cracking saves.

This is the same when using stats on pretty much every player, they can be so misleading.
But you'd think they'd even put over two years.

He's been in team of the tournament in the last two Copa Americas as well.

So whether you feel he could be doing better for City (I think he could), no one can say he was shite before. So he's either in a dip in form or he's fallen off a cliff and will never recover.

If he had actually been sold, this topic wouldn't exist. If we'd brought in a top 'keeper, this topic wouldn't exist.

It's more like a current girlfriend has gone to work away for a bit than chasing an ex-gf who has moved on ;)

Nothing can be ruled out but think about the ramifications of Hart returning in terms of the dynamic in the dressing room. Pep will be admitting he got it wrong which has to cast doubt in the minds of the squad, it would undermine his authority.

Then there's the question of how willing Hart would be to return having been shown the door.

Two hopes of him returning, Bob Hope and no hope and Bob's dead.

What has that got to do with it? we don't measure ourselves against them anymore
I was saying compare bravo now against his last number of games at barca so we can see if he is the same or is just struggling here,take it to the bravo thread as we are way off topic here

Outside of our tiny minded shores both Bravo and De Gea are considered far superior to Hart(whom I liked very much). You were dismissing Bravo's stats from another league. Well his stats in this league are better than one of the better keepers, one widely considered World Class.

I think with joe hart in goal we would still be fourth and points behind, the issue is last years old players still in midfield & defence

Again, he saved more per game on the last two years there than Hart managed here.

Whether he can recover than form or has turned to shit we will know shortly.

Teams are more likely to shoot from anywhere vs Barca due to lack of clear cut chances

Outside of our tiny minded shores both Bravo and De Gea are considered far superior to Hart(whom I liked very much). You were dismissing Bravo's stats from another league. Well his stats in this league are better than one of the better keepers, one widely considered World Class.
I know you are a stats man but what do your eyes tell you? is bravo struggling or not? De Gea is making great saves,important saves and keeping the rags in their games,bravo is not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.