Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't answer my question,all kinds of dross make it into their national teams that's why i never judge anyone by their international performances.I am talking about bravo and not joe,showing video's of joe doesn't make bravo any better,you are deflecting,what do your eyes tell you about bravo in a city shirt?

I've told you, and tried to explain my point. I don't think Bravo deserves the shit he's getting and fans and 'pundits' seem desperate to find fault. They have done from minute one.
The video of Hart is not a dig at Hart, it's to show the difference between a 1vs 1 and what Bravo is facing.
People are trying to find fault in Bravo.

I know you like Joe, I do to. This isn't a dig at him. But below is a goal we conceded from Victor Moses. Hart isn't really at fault and isn't really blame. In fact Proven says he has no chance. Had that been Bravo he would have been blamed. This is my Pont, people are blaming Bravo with no context and far too easily.

Can you name me this dross international tournament winning captains?

Bravo is a very good keeper, due to an abysmal defence he's being hung out to dry. Every goal we concede is being levelled at him.

I'm not looking to find fault in him, so I don't blame him for all our goals. I think his handling has been excellent. He catches a high percentage of crosses and he uses the ball well. Even when it goes long, it's often to a man.
I don't think he's been anywhere as bad as some want him to be.

Last edited:
I've told you, and tried to explain my point. I don't think Bravo deserves the shit he's getting and fans and 'pundits' seem desperate to find fault. They have done from minute one.
The video of Hart is not a dig at Hart, it's to show the difference between a 1vs 1 and what Bravo is facing.

Bravo is a very good keeper, due to an abysmal defence he's being hung out to dry. Every goal we concede is being levelled at him.

I'm not looking to find fault in him, so I don't blame him for all our goals. I think his handling has been excellent. He catches a high percentage of crosses and he uses the ball well. Even when it goes long, it's often to a man.
Then we won't be finding any common ground as my eyes are telling me different things to you.i'm sure both of us want him to be better so we can at least agree on that

Completely agree with this. I will say though that I thought he was poor on Chelsea's second and third, didn't expect him to save either but he didn't do nearly enough to attempt to.

That aside there's no other goal we've conceded that I thought that's a simple save, that said though he needs to start making some difficult saves as that's what sets the best apart.

I know you like Joe, I do to. This isn't a dig at him. But below is a goal we conceded from Victor Moses. Hart isn't really at fault and isn't really blame. In fact Proven says he has no chance. Had that been Bravo he would have been blamed. This is my Pont, people are blaming Bravo with no context and far too easily.

Most of the goals that some are blaming him for are the one on ones. My point would be if so many one on ones are happening, we should be looking to blame further up the pitch, by the time it get to the keeper, whoever he is, more times than not it's already too late to prevent a goal. The answer is to cut out errors leading to the keeper being exposed.

Completely agree with this. I will say though that I thought he was poor on Chelsea's second and third, didn't expect him to save either but he didn't do nearly enough to attempt to.

That aside there's no other goal we've conceded that I thought that's a simple save, that said though he needs to start making some difficult saves as that's what sets the best apart.

Agree. I thought King's Saturday was his fault, fault being harsh, saves it, it becomes World Class.
The video of Hart is to show how it's quite difficult to judge or position yourself when a striker has some much grass to run in to.
Chelsea second, he didn't really do anything, be it right or wrong. Fans would prefer him to come flying out, had he flown out and still not saved it, Hed have been magically absolved of blame.

I agree, he needs to start making some saves. Hopefully our defence will stop making it so easy to score. Limiting the acres of spaces and seconds of time international forwards are getting 10 yards from goal might help him.

Most of the goals that some are blaming him for are the one on ones. My point would be if so many one on ones are happening, we should be looking to blame further up the pitch, by the time it get to the keeper, whoever he is, more times than not it's already too late to prevent a goal. The answer is to cut out errors leading to the keeper being exposed.

Agreed, not so sure what he's facing are even 1vs1. He's pretty much facing the old style American penalty but with being able to charge out..

He's not coming back, he doesn't fit in with peps style of play, let's move on.

Strange thread this one, Hart is never coming back so I am afraid you need to come to terms with your loss.....
Yes he is still on our books, but do you really think he will ever put on a city shirt again?
You know the answer is no, so why the thread.
It just seems very strange that we now have Pep and yet some people are basically saying that we the fans should pick the team, drop bravo and bring back Hart and play him instead....
In Pep we don't trust is the phrase I think you are looking for!!

Only on BM.....

Now if there was a thread about singing a song to get Pep to never play Kolarov ever again, or to buy us a couple of decent fullbacks I might be able to get behind it!!!!

How can you not understand what my point is? De Gea was quite clearly nowhere near peaking at such a young age and was clearly being aggressively targeted by the opposition. Bravo has yet to actually really face that kind of pressure, intact he's had little to do yet has still managed to alienate half the fan base. Furthermore Bravo is supposedly at his peak.
Ah, so you're implying that De Gea had a terrible first season because strikers gave him a hard time. Aww, that's a shame. That's their job FFS.
The simple fact of the matter is that the fans expected more from their keeper and he failed to deliver in his first season there. They didn't bin him off though did they? They gave him time, and in doing so they've proved the doubters wrong.

I don't think anyone's suggesting that Bravo's had anything like a good start, however the guy did have proven ability before arriving here. Once the Hart vs Bravo agenda is put to bed, I don't see much of a difference between the two scenario's to be honest.

How about we all wish that Bravo has a fantastic game against Watford, the team plays like we know we really can, and the 3 points are secured ?

That we we can put all this Bravo v Hart shit behind us .............................................until Sunday at least !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.