Bring the Poznan back!!

Yeah, bring it back! It was brilliant at Wembley and even at home. It made the crowd more passionate and helped get everybody behindthe team

S.H.R.E.K said:
trevorriley said:
yes i was at home against poznan when we first did it.

This is the thing I dont like about it we had to steal another teams identity to use for our own.

I give my full support all through the games, then lads beside me give me funny look when I dont join in with it as I feel like a right tit jumping around like that. Yet the same lads have stood there most of the game and not sang or give much encouragement to the team all the way through.

At the end of the day people pay for the ticket / turn up and can do what they want a guess.

Why not put our own twist on it and do it forwards or something as- were English not Polish.

Do you think you're too cool to join in on the Poznan or something??

Would you mind doing just a little bit of research before marching in with your daft opinion, the Poznan or greques or what ever it's called is done all around Europe! Poznan did it, aris did it as well as others. We call it the poznan because the poznan fans did it and soon after they had done it, we did it as a piss take of them and because they were the best fans to come to our ground, I watched them more of the match than the football.

As for doing it forwards and originality apparently being key or something, I would recommend you having a wander round YouTube just to see how many teams do it and how much they do it better than us!

id be up for doing it forward ways, has been done before to, foriegn fans have done it at our ground. It is an idea we took off another club, then changed slightly to suit. But the same can be said about 90% of songs.. Thats the beauty of bluemoon our own thing, wish more scarfs would go up when being done or waving them round. Anything to create a better atmosphere and being honest we are better than most clubs !
Aris, poznan and napoli created a real atmosphere, players must get a lift from that...

forevermancity said:
no, its crap!

the atmosphere has been brilliant since it left

Were you at the first 85 minutes of the Sunderland match?
There was no atmosphere.

Something needs to be done about this, because we really are the 12th man at the moment and can make a massive difference to the game.

STOP MOANING, START SINGING.

Around the time the Poznan was really going and up to its end City were brilliant.
Then around about the time we stopped doing it we became a bit poor so i have decided that we are better as a football team when us the fans do the poznan

We didn't stop scoring because we stopped the Poznan, but both ended for the same reason: Taking success for granted.

When we were shit,i mean really shit,the fans did their own thing.It was crap on the pitch so we did the ''Stand up if you love City'' song which spread all around the ground,then followed it up by singing all the songs,anything to entertain ourselves as it wasn't happening on the field.

The players from both teams and the opposition fans were amazed.You could see them looking at us and thinking,''What the fuck??''

A lot of times it galvanised the team into action.It was City humour and pride at it's best and THIS is what i want back!

Sure we may be gutted when it is not going to plan,when it looks like we are doing the ''Typical City'' shit again and shooting ourselves in the foot.When the rags are laughing and gloating all around.So fucking what!!

We have had 35 years of it and stood tall and proud and earned the respect of fans worldwide for our loyal humorous support throughout.

Stop feeling sorry for ourselves,sitting with head in our hands,sobbing on tv.Stand up,sing,laugh and roar them on from now until the end of the season and beyond.Come on Blues get our spirit and soul back!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.