Bruno Guimaraes

Could be a cost cutting exercise. If Newcastle need to sell, they may have to accept less than their release clause.

Newcastle don't want to sell the trinity of Bruno, Gordon and Isak. They can make up the numbers selling others.

They know going forward they have to keep them 3 players to make something happen next season.

He is too expensive, that's why we are looking at alternatives.

£100m transfer fee plus £250k-300k wages. You would think we are getting the next Kaka for that.

Just get Kimmich and he can cover right back inverted if need be.
Get both. Newcastle need the money, and they will sell for less.
Kimmich would likely be relatively cheap, and as you said, can cover RB which is something we need.

Newcastle don't want to sell the trinity of Bruno, Gordon and Isak. They can make up the numbers selling others.

They know going forward they have to keep them 3 players to make something happen next season.
They won't. From what I've read, Isak was supposed to go to Arsenal, but they are going for Sesko instead, and they don't want to sell Gordon. Bruno is the one wanting to move the most. Most money in it for them as well.

I never thought we’d pay the 100 for him. Please let the Kimmich rumours be true I’d much rather have him join.

Kimmich Frimpong Lewis and Akanji can all cover RB and Walker can go.

I never thought we’d pay the 100 for him. Please let the Kimmich rumours be true I’d much rather have him join.

Kimmich Frimpong Lewis and Akanji can all cover RB and Walker can go.
Kimmich and Frimpong seems pretty pointless, wouldn't mind Kimmich but would prefer Guimaraes. much nearer a Gundogan replacement in an attacking sense creative ,alongside Rodri but could also cover Rodri as a straight 6.

Kimmich and Frimpong seems pretty pointless, wouldn't mind Kimmich but would prefer Guimaraes. much nearer a Gundogan replacement in an attacking sense creative ,alongside Rodri but could also cover Rodri as a straight 6.
I think Rodri is really underrated in going forward look how many times he gets in positions to score big goals. Put Kimmich next to him and give he freedom guarantee we see Gundo style runs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.