BT Sport or BT Bias?

manchester blue said:
lasereyes said:
I agree completely that the ref was awful last night:
- Clear penalty when Bentaleb virtually caught the ball (juggled it like an England slip fielder) => not given
- Zabaletta completely up-ended on the edge of the box - NO CALL
- Adebayor lunges his body in front of Demichelis and sticks his foot on his body => Demichelis gets booked
- Aguero clouted in the face by Dawson => NO CALL
- Capoue stamps violently on David Silva's foot => No card of any colour.

About the only correct decision was ruling out the offside goal. The penalty we got was borderline. The defender did catch Dzeko's left leg slightly before the ball - question is whether that impeded or up-ended Dzeko. I wouldn't have been upset if that wasn't given. But assuming the other calls above had been correct, my bet is the score would have ended up little different.

Does it really matter if he touched the ball? Had he knocked it out of play and brought the player down fair enough but the ball remained less than a metre away from Dzeko, as he got the faintest of touches, and had he not been brought down he still would have got to it. Correct decision but still a harsh red card. I expected a yellow and would have been happy with that.

Actually after seeing it again, I agree with you. It was still a goal-scoring opportunity for Dzeko. Actually, in hindsight, the ref prob did do us a favour cos can visualize Dzeko blasting that ball way over the bar, lol.

Pigeonho said:
I don't think i've heard anyone say a good word about Owen. The United lot think he's pro Liverpool, a Liverpool fan I work with says he's pro Everton! Fuck knows what Everton fan think, and it's fair to say he's not flavour of the month with City fans.
Class comment on here yesterday: Have you noticed how Owen sounds like Zippy from Rainbow?

haha!

Owen's an odd one for me - Met him while working for the Horse Racing Board and he's actually a really decent bloke to chat to in real life.

But his commentary really is sh*te and his time at the rags does appear to have tainted his opinion of us. You're right about the scoucers too. I work on the Albert Dock and both flavours can't stand him now which I think odd as I'd assumed he'd be a hero to the red scouse.

He should have stuck to MOTD.

Issued complaint re Owen and Humphries and the despicable bias.
Response so far below:

Complaint confirmation

Thanks for your e-mail. It may take up to 10 days to respond back to you.

Please make a note of your reference number and use it if you e-mail us again.

Your complaint reference number: ................

Where next?
Help home
Products & services home
BT.com home

Anyone who has BT should threaten to leave the service. (Must admit, my complaint was a rant lol)
Will post any progress

Anyone interested <a class="postlink" href="https://bt.custhelp.com/app" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://bt.custhelp.com/app</a> and then go to sport programme complaint

Owen called us Manchester united 4 different times today during commentary today... he is an absolute, jealousy riddled, dirt bag. Hate's us with a vengeance I assume more so for our title win and his chance to win it with the rags that 'beautiful blue day' ruined. Feck off you little twat!

Ed2607 said:
Owen called us Manchester united 4 different times today during commentary today... he is an absolute, jealousy riddled, dirt bag. Hate's us with a vengeance I assume more so for our title win and his chance to win it with the rags that 'beautiful blue day' ruined. Feck off you little twat!

Said Yaya's goal was a fluke too, the horrible, boring, little piece of shit. I fucking despise that bellend with a passion.

Disgraceful commentary again. I'm getting sick of Sky and BT nowadays. In the old days commentators used to be impartial and they used to COMMENTATE but now it's like a live stream of a frigging tabloid newspaper. Commentators must of said a hundred times, can Wigan do this, can Wigan pull this off, it's just really poor.

Bet he never refers to Liverpool as everton when commentating on their games the drivelling little toad!<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:29 pm --<br /><br />Bet he never refers to Liverpool as everton when commentating on their games the drivelling little toad!

Who cares about this tin pot fucking TV station? They are a joke. Owen is their main commentator for fucks sake. That tells you all you need to know.

Do not subscribe to them. Not now. Not when they get the CL. They are a shit company.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.