BT Sport or BT Bias?

Sky Blue said:
Ed2607 said:
Owen called us Manchester united 4 different times today during commentary today... he is an absolute, jealousy riddled, dirt bag. Hate's us with a vengeance I assume more so for our title win and his chance to win it with the rags that 'beautiful blue day' ruined. Feck off you little twat!

Said Yaya's goal was a fluke too, the horrible, boring, little piece of shit. I fucking despise that bellend with a passion.
Aye apparently a "little birdie" told him. Sure Michael sure. Really thought it'd be a good thing when Bt came in but their commentating is even more atrocious than ESPN and Setanta was. Who in their right mind would employ Owen as a commentator, that's mind boggling.

mancmackem said:
Mute button is a blessing.

Unfortunately I can't watch the game on mute Blue. I need the crowd noise and commentary to make it more 'real'.
The blatant bias makes me angrier and angrier every time I have to watch us on TV.

Sadly many of our fans, like me, can't always get over to the games as often as we'd like so this is the next best thing and for those of you who haven't had the 'pleasure' of listening to the injustice they try to do to us every time we're on, all I can say is if you're wise you will stay clear!

BT never even answered my written complaint which I sent in about Owen which made me detest them even more... How on earth can BT Square co-exist with this crap going on? We need our own live TV broadcast channel then I can unsubscribe from these rag infested shit hole stations

Considering he's done this before - and people complained to the station - the fact that Owen called us Manchester United on several occasions yet again is truly beyond the pale. He is taking the piss out of us. In fact on the last occasion he chuckled. Fuck off you absolute ****.

i'm cancelling my subscription asap,the picture keeps going off all the time,yesterday spent half an hour on the phone to some dick who didn't speak the queens English who i could hardly understand,he just kept saying how he understands,then today the picture kept going off,must of been 15 times.It took them 4 weeks to come and install it and then you get that little Chester twat talking utter shit,enoughs enough time to fuck them off

Lucky Toma said:
Considering he's done this before - and people complained to the station - the fact that Owen called us Manchester United on several occasions yet again is truly beyond the pale. He is taking the piss out of us. In fact on the last occasion he chuckled. Fuck off you absolute ****.

The little wanker is definitely doing it on purpose.

Something needs to be done with this ****.

Corky said:
Why pay for it and complain about it?

1. It's free, I don't pay for it
2. I'm not complaint about watching my team I'm complaining about the biased commentary from an ex rag with an anti city agenda
3. Why should I not complain to them about bias?

Didnt he say "a source" told him that yayas goal in the final was a fluke?? Fuck me. What a piss poor piece of commentating that is

Coverage today was outrageous. Bordering on spiteful at times. However much they are paying is in sponsorship for the square and tie up it's not enough to put up with the crap they spout. Arses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.