BT Sport or BT Bias?

bluejon said:
if anyone has the game recorded, please go back and take a screen shot of the 'graphic' they used to prove dawson was onside. joe hart is about 3 ft tall, is fucking brilliant. as much use as tits on a fish that lot.
2yyrplx.jpg

I saw that too, amazing he is our keeper at that size

Ricicle said:
bluejon said:
if anyone has the game recorded, please go back and take a screen shot of the 'graphic' they used to prove dawson was onside. joe hart is about 3 ft tall, is fucking brilliant. as much use as tits on a fish that lot.
2yyrplx.jpg

I saw that too, amazing he is our keeper at that size

i wonder what some of you watch, it was clear Jimmy Krankie was in nets tonight

Lucky Toma said:
George Hannah said:
Lucky Toma said:
I dont get why people think he's anti-City. He's actually very complimentary about us.

As a pundit though he is dire. Embarrassingly poor.

Lucky - the reason people think he's anti-City is because it is staggeringly obvious

Supported Everton as a kid, played for Liverpool then United. So obviously he hasnt got a great deal of love for us. But he drools over our play and players so I cant see any noticable bias.

Having said that his monotone commentary is abysmal and it baffles me why a major station trying to establish themselves as BT are have chosen him as their main man.

Lucky I suggest you record every owen commenting city game and go over it until you hear what everyone else does first time.... he is the worst and most biased anti city commentator I have ever heard, one bin dipping, horse spunk dribbling, gimp monkey

I actually quite like BT's coverage as a whole. Michael Owen isn't especially good, I agree - but it was a pretty big surprise to hear that Jake Humphries line about Spurs being cheated, he's usually more far professional than that. As a one off, I'll put it down to him just making a mistake in the words he used. I suspect that's exactly what happened. But they weren't great tonight overall. At least we did have Ginola putting the other point of view, and at times they were purring about City.

Some of Owens comments tonihgt were disgusting. I dont normally bother about the bias that is shown bysome pundits BUT he was ridiculous tonight

He said that MDM desetved his yellow and even that Ade was right to land his studs on him causee thats what players do supposedly (he even said he did it when playing which is similar to what Keane said about the clash with Haaland in his book). He then goes on to say that achallenge from behind in the box isnt a penalty claiming the dfender got the ball (he did) but ignoring the fact that he comes through the back of deko to get it.

He also said it wasnt a hand ball.......the most ridiculous comment ever!!! it hits both of dawsons hands!!!!

He may have complimented us at times but his bias is there for all to hear..........he was literally hoping that chelsea manage to grind out results ad that even though we are the better team that chelse have the know how to win the league........wel so do we (more recently than them!!)

He is a joke and clearly doesnt like us

Now about 17 yrs ago i was on a Uefa coaching license course with an ex city player from the 80's who told me a the time that Owen had been at city as a school boy but had gone to liverpool as they had given some cash to his family.......not sure if true but the fact that he was at the clubb at some point and maybe didnt have a good time there might explain his clear dislike of us??????????????????????

deano ou812 said:
Kenny Clements Perm said:
beano46 said:
I would rather sit and stare at a stopped clock for 24 hours then watch or listen to that prick Owen.

Ha, I had to turn the sound down. Who are they going to get to replace him, Micheal Carrick?
Marcel marceau.....

Woody Allen<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:53 pm --<br /><br />
simon23 said:
Some of Owens comments tonihgt were disgusting. I dont normally bother about the bias that is shown bysome pundits BUT he was ridiculous tonight

He said that MDM desetved his yellow and even that Ade was right to land his studs on him causee thats what players do supposedly (he even said he did it when playing which is similar to what Keane said about the clash with Haaland in his book). He then goes on to say that achallenge from behind in the box isnt a penalty claiming the dfender got the ball (he did) but ignoring the fact that he comes through the back of deko to get it.

He also said it wasnt a hand ball.......the most ridiculous comment ever!!! it hits both of dawsons hands!!!!

He may have complimented us at times but his bias is there for all to hear..........he was literally hoping that chelsea manage to grind out results ad that even though we are the better team that chelse have the know how to win the league........wel so do we (more recently than them!!)

He is a joke and clearly doesnt like us

Can't wait for all the lamenting pundits on tomorrow's Talk Sport.

Now about 17 yrs ago i was on a Uefa coaching license course with an ex city player from the 80's who told me a the time that Owen had been at city as a school boy but had gone to liverpool as they had given some cash to his family.......not sure if true but the fact that he was at the clubb at some point and maybe didnt have a good time there might explain his clear dislike of us??????????????????????

He clearly has an issue when it comes to us that clouds his judgement. As someone who most rags couldn't care less about (THAT goal aside) it's really very odd where this City hatred comes from.

Maybe it's my blue tinted glasses but I get the feeling that most presenters commentators and co commentators just relish any chance to get digs in and Owen is one of the worst. And he is clearly only in the job for who he is, hopefully he will witness a title victory and choke on his own shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.