BT Sport or BT Bias?

BT are making strong links with Manchester City and that's because we are the future.

Michael Owen is the past.

He'll only be there for the length of his contract.

Don't think he was ever at City but we did scout him as a kid. But he was already headed to Liverpool so we left it there.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Lucky Toma said:
George Hannah said:
Lucky - the reason people think he's anti-City is because it is staggeringly obvious

Supported Everton as a kid, played for Liverpool then United. So obviously he hasnt got a great deal of love for us. But he drools over our play and players so I cant see any noticable bias.

Having said that his monotone commentary is abysmal and it baffles me why a major station trying to establish themselves as BT are have chosen him as their main man.

Lucky I suggest you record every owen commenting city game and go over it until you hear what everyone else does first time.... he is the worst and most biased anti city commentator I have ever heard, one bin dipping, horse spunk dribbling, gimp monkey

Did anyone hear the twunt last night at the dipper derby. Commentator said the Liverpool win would put the pressure on Spurs tonight and Owen said it would put pressure on City. What a stupid, irritating twat.

No, BT Sport aren't biased.

They asked questions of certain 'controversial' moments because that's what tv companies do - they need something to talk about and fill the time.

However, Owen is biased and I wouldn't be surprised if next season they use him as a studio pundit rather than commentator.

I use BT as my broadband provider, but refuse to watch any match where Owen is involved. The quality provided by Plus1 is infinitely superior - tonights commentators were an English guy called Arlo White, with Graham Le Saux alongside. They provided an informative, unbiased and generally entertaining commentary - everything the horse fiddler doesn't.

He's just there to please the Armchair Army who follow the Rags and have subscribed to Sly for so long.

Once the Rags migrate from Sly Sports to BT Sports they will probably dump croaky voice Owen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.