BT Sport or BT Bias?

Leveblue said:
I watched it in my local pub

Thought the commentary was fair to be honest.

Although I’m still not sure what the language was, Romanian or Bulgarian at a guess.
LOL! someone earlier said it was Serbian.

Blue Mist said:
Perhaps we could have a whip round for BT and buy them 2 more cameras, one for each goal line. Oh and can someone tell the producer that we dont want to look at players/managers sat on the bench whilst the match is being played. At one point they stayed on Negredo for several minutes whilst we took a throw in. They really are crap

They had a Spanish lip reader in the studio ready to lip-read "Why TF am I not on instead of Dzeko?" and casting dark looks in the direction of Pellers!!

Did we win 5-1 (which should have been 10) or did spurs get close to us? Owen highlighted every decision that went against spurs and chose to ignore the deliberate handball where the guy was practically juggling with it, the studs on demichalis, the push from ade on yaya as he was going off. The stamp on Silva's foot straight after half time, and the foul on Zabba. What is going on? When even Tim Sherwood says we are the best team on the planet, how come red 0wen can't even give us any credit at all. He's got the most boring voice anyway, get rid. The half-time and after-match discussion was all about poor spurs having a goal disallowed and the pen and sending off. If we'd have taken all our chances would our goals been mentioned, because obviously scoring 5 isn't enough?

shadygiz said:
fuck me, that little twat didnt half wind me up last night

what an utter utter bitter twat
Yes I had to turn the sound off. Complaint to BT going in this morning or should I just call the police and ask them to investigate. Perhaps the latter using a Salford accent!

I can never be arsed complaining but I have today, he should commentate on games where he can remain neutral, then I wouldn't have to listen to the prick.

jknight said:
Anyone who feels that Owen isn't up to the job should make their comments known here (this is BT sports programme complaints) :

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/5642,6564/?s_cid=con_FURL_sportcomplaints

If they get enough complaints perhaps they will start to realise what an odious twat he is. To add extra weight to the complaint I said I was a neutral supporter but still couldn't believe some of the stuff I was hearing.

Thanks for the link. I have just complained, adding that I didn't think the F.A. would like violent conduct being condoned on a public broadcast.

MOIAC

aguero93:20 said:
manchester blue said:
Owen is awful. He does dish out praise, it's hard not to when a team plays like that without looking stupid. His thoughts on the controversial incidents are so one sided though. No mention that it wasn't even a free kick for the offside and his thoughts of MDM's booking were a joke. The man is biased and actually a bit thick and so bloody dull.

Have they got rid of Halsey? That was another failed experiment for BT sports...
I could give less biased commentary on a rag game tbh. if I was getting paid that is.

The rag commentators on MUTV covering our U21 game with them were less biased than most of these toads which says it all

stonerblue said:
He was reading a script at the at of 2nd half.

And that twat presenters post=match focus on the offside goal was ridiculous. Sherwoods comments made him look pretty stupid.

p.s Fair play to Sherwood for his comments

You're spot on about the BT presenter....all he kept talking about was the offside situation......he annoyed me even more than Owen.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
shadygiz said:

Yes I had to turn the sound off. Complaint to BT going in this morning or should I just call the police and ask them to investigate. Perhaps the latter using a Salford accent!

Just sent mine. I am promised a response within the next TEN days.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
shadygiz said:

Good idea mate because if you ring and speak with that saddlewoth accent they wont understand you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.