Bullying and the devastating consequences.

I’ve had it at school, work and even in circles of friends where one decides they don’t want me around. People can be cunts. Sometimes I’ve retaliated and sometimes I’ve walked away.

What frightens me the most is what I can be capable of when I lose it in a fit of rage. Someone made a comment I didn’t like in a bar once and I ended up smashing a bottle in half to threaten him. A friend rugby tackled me to the floor before I was dragged outside. It took me hours to calm down about it and I shudder what I might have done had interference not happened. I just got a stunned “Why did you take that personally?” from my mate.

I put it down to the name calling, threats and violence I’ve received from haters. Defence syndrome. I’ve been an easy target for my size, being a nerd etc. I can snap easily.
Was the guy who you was going to bottle, your mate (the one whos Mrs you shagged)? :-)

Have to laugh...

Have you ever heard the one about “There is an arsehole in every room. If you have looked around and not spotted him yet...”

Maybe you’re a scally?*

*I don’t know you, am not suggesting you are, only commenting in what you said, which may not be helping you make the comparison.

Nope I'm not a scally and most people in Manchester aren't either..
Not quite sure if you are trying to be clever or its the Yank soh that doesn't carry very well..

I was once held down by three lads from my school at a bus stop.

They kicked me so hard in the face that the mark from a pair of Arrow astro trainers left a mark on my face for a few weeks after.

I'd had the temerity to punch and knock one of them to the ground when they had started bullying me.

A few years later one of these cnuts ended up inside at a prison one of my brother's worked at. My bro said he never forgot me coming home that day.

Let's just say he got his and some...

Honestly it's fortunate we aren't armed like the yanks are.
In Britain most families and communities seem riven with drama and rage.

My son was severely bullied in school so much so we ended up moving house . Still 4 years on he suffers the effects of what happened to him . Bullies are cnuts simple as that

Never really had bullies in primary school it was when i went to secondary and all of a sudden everyone was twice as big as me lol

all of a sudden everyone was twice as big as me lol[/QUOTE]

Stick to the topic, we're not going off tangent talking about showers at school.

Stick to the topic, we're not going off tangent talking about showers at school.

I am glad that you and @jimharri find humour from my experience of being bullied badly at school[/QUOTE]I apologise if you were upset by my ham fisted attempt at humour. However, you did put "lol" at the end of your post that I quoted. Maybe I'm reading that wrong, but that appears to be you trying to find some humour in a sad situation. The fact that I started this thread ought to be an indicator as to how I feel about bullying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.