Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maldeika said:
supercrystal7 said:
Maldeika said:
It is not really like this. But you can still see much football for free. A summary of the Saturday matches is shown between 18:30 and 20:00 on Saturday on free TV. A lot still hear the radio broadcasts.

The real big football fans have Sky what broadcasts really all Bundesliga matches and all CL and Cup matches. The Bundesliga matches are in a Bundesliga package - the CL and Cup matches are in the "sports package" that includes formula 1 and other sports, too. The Bundesliga package costs me about 30 EUR each month. I do not have the sports package - it would cost me an additional 12 EUR each months and I am really only interested most in the Bayern matches. And the 3 group matches that are not shown on free TV I can stream somehow (and get a download later to watch them again) - and in the later stages I might buy a single ticket for the CL day (that costs 15 EUR) or stream, too. Depends how import the match is for me. Last year I streamed the Arsenal match but bought the single tickets for Juve and Barcelona.

The formula one is broadcasted in free TV, too.

One of the Wednesday CL matches is broadcasted in free TV. Usually it is Bayern if it is on Wednesday as they have the most fans. The Moskow match might not be as it starts earlier.

You mean - 3 teams make the quarter finals in the CL. Last year it was two teams in the semi final - and the first match between Bayern-Barcelona was not broadcasted in open German TV as well as the second match between Real and Dortmund. You need to have Sky to watch that.

-------------

The winter break does not guarantee that you have nice weather with the matches. You cannot plan weather - it might be colder some years in November or February. With the break you somehow play 4 or five weeks less in that colder period.
I know that a winter break is no guarantee of weather and it seems weather patterns are changing a bit, but I guess it is a general guide.

Good seeing how TV works there.

Still makes me laugh you saying you can get a CL ticket for 15 euros. I remember paying 30quid for Palace matches in the championship.

That single CL ticket is just for Sky customners without Sport package. You get all matches from Tuesday and Wednesday - so it is actually a two-day-package.

It is inconvinient to go into the stadium at temperatures less than 10 degrees. You cannot do a longer break than Germany does and it is best to take it in January then. And it has its advantages. Italy and Spain make holidays around Xmas and New Years, too - but just about 2 weeks - they do not have a football at Xmas tradition like in England, too. Maybe it has to do with being more religious in that countries, too - atleast with being catholic...

We do not have different PayTV packages in Germany. It is Sky or free TV - and the free TV parts into public and private TV stations. The public TV stations can only send advertisings in the preevening programme. About 3.5 million households in Germany get Sky. The average household size in Germany is 2.01 - so about 7 million of 80 million Germans watch PayTV - the most probably because of sports.

Five to 6 million Germans watch the Bundesliga Highlight show in public TV every Saturday.

I wish Bundesliga put their highlight show on their official YouTube channel like Ligue 1 does. I believe Bundesliga still only comes on GolTv here in the states.

MillionDollarDream said:
Maldeika said:
supercrystal7 said:
I know that a winter break is no guarantee of weather and it seems weather patterns are changing a bit, but I guess it is a general guide.

Good seeing how TV works there.

Still makes me laugh you saying you can get a CL ticket for 15 euros. I remember paying 30quid for Palace matches in the championship.

That single CL ticket is just for Sky customners without Sport package. You get all matches from Tuesday and Wednesday - so it is actually a two-day-package.

It is inconvinient to go into the stadium at temperatures less than 10 degrees. You cannot do a longer break than Germany does and it is best to take it in January then. And it has its advantages. Italy and Spain make holidays around Xmas and New Years, too - but just about 2 weeks - they do not have a football at Xmas tradition like in England, too. Maybe it has to do with being more religious in that countries, too - atleast with being catholic...

We do not have different PayTV packages in Germany. It is Sky or free TV - and the free TV parts into public and private TV stations. The public TV stations can only send advertisings in the preevening programme. About 3.5 million households in Germany get Sky. The average household size in Germany is 2.01 - so about 7 million of 80 million Germans watch PayTV - the most probably because of sports.

Five to 6 million Germans watch the Bundesliga Highlight show in public TV every Saturday.

I wish Bundesliga put their highlight show on their official YouTube channel like Ligue 1 does. I believe Bundesliga still only comes on GolTv here in the states.
I think they're trying something regarding a Bundesliga YouTube channel. I've seen a few adds featuring the likes of Klopp, Guardiola, Diego and Lewa advertising a new channel for the Bundesliga.

Terrible that Khedira is out for so long, but in a way it could be the making of this German team. Lars Bender will finally get his chance in midfield. For me he is probably one of the most underrated players in the world. United were busy trying to get everyone under the sun to sort out their midfield crisis, when should have been near the top of their list.

BayernMan said:
Great videos! If you wanna understand what makes Bayern one of the beat teams in the world you should check these videos out!

Bayern Munich's Defensive Organisation Analysed

Bayern Munich in Possession Analysis
I've watched the first video and it really does highlight exactly how Bayern draws the team into passing out wide and then boxing them into touch well.

The video does not go into enough detail about the problems of this attack. For instance what happens if your opposition are happy to hit long balls like Chelsea were to Drogba. It allows for runners to be immediately able to run at the defence. Though on the positive side it does allow for your team to have lots of numbers after an interception.

that England match will cost Borussia Dortmund.

Hummels out for the rest of the year, Schmelzer for three weeks. All ahead of the saturday clash with Bayern München. Without Subotic, Hummels and Schmelzer they have no defense anymore.

Ruhr said:
that England match will cost Borussia Dortmund.

Hummels out for the rest of the year, Schmelzer for three weeks. All ahead of the saturday clash with Bayern München. Without Subotic, Hummels and Schmelzer they have no defense anymore.
not to mention picszek is already out injured :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.