Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
Ruhr said:
that England match will cost Borussia Dortmund.

Hummels out for the rest of the year, Schmelzer for three weeks. All ahead of the saturday clash with Bayern München. Without Subotic, Hummels and Schmelzer they have no defense anymore.
not to mention picszek is already out injured :(

Picszek has played the first friendly this week.

i think BVB is top in how to steal money from the fans. 2 years ago they had a derby shirt just for the Schalke match.

Dortmund's season is looking closer to coming to an end. Hummels and Schmelzer are out for their big games. That's their entire back four out and they don't have suitable cover. It was stupidity of the highest level to keep Lewandowski rather than cashing in and strengthening the squad. Without fail, even more important than finding a replacement for Lewandowski in the summer is to tie the 'crown jewels'; Hummels, Reus and Gundogan to the club no matter what it cost. Keep those three and other top level players like Piszscek, Subotic and Bender will undoubtedly stay.

bayern blade said:
Ribery out with rib injury sustained in France - Ukraine game.
Disappointing that what should be such be the domestic match of the year has been decimated by injuries. Bayern partly due to money and partly due to wisely building a squad can cope with the crisis much better. Hard not to see Bayern win. Dortmund would actually be better off putting their energies into the CL game.

Re: Bundesliga review

Ruhr said:
before this thread is completely thrown back into 1945, here some news from the german cup

Werder Bremen has gone out 1-3 in extra time at 3rd league 1 FC Saarbrücken. Werder is going to have some troubles this season, i believe.
Even bigger surprise:
SV Darmstadt (League 3) - Borussia Mönchengladbach 5-4 on penalties
Also Eintracht Braunschweig is out, 2-1 defeat at Arminia Bielefeld (Bundesliga 2)

all other Bundesliga clubs are through so far (Bayern and Schalke in action tomorrow)

Borussia Dortmund had an easy 3-0 win at 4th division SV Wilhelmshaven. There is a german word for a striker who misses best chances: "Chancentod" (chances´death). I think in Aubameyang they signed one.

And before WWIII starts, has Pellegrini any chance of prising Lufthansa from Klopp's grasp at Dortmund?

supercrystal7 said:
bayern blade said:
Disappointing that what should be such be the domestic match of the year has been decimated by injuries. Bayern partly due to money and partly due to wisely building a squad can cope with the crisis much better. Hard not to see Bayern win. Dortmund would actually be better off putting their energies into the CL game.

We have a few out too tbf, Schweinsteiger, Ribery, Badstuber, Pizarro, Contento and Shaqiri, plus Alcantara not quite fit yet. But yes I agree we can cope more easily.

bayern blade said:
supercrystal7 said:
bayern blade said:

We have a few out too tbf, Schweinsteiger, Ribery, Badstuber, Pizarro, Contento and Shaqiri, plus Alcantara not quite fit yet. But yes I agree we can cope more easily.
-------------------Neuer------------------
Lahm---Dante--Boateng---Alaba
-----------------Martinez-------------------
Muller-----Kroos--Gotze-----Robben
-----------------Mandzukic-----------------
This how you reckon you will line up BB?

NoahCity said:
bayern blade said:
supercrystal7 said:

-------------------Neuer------------------
Lahm---Dante--Boateng---Alaba
-----------------Martinez-------------------
Muller-----Kroos--Gotze-----Robben
-----------------Mandzukic-----------------
This how you reckon you will line up BB?

I think we should go with that line-up. I saw pictures of Javi in training today, so there is nothing suggesting that he can't play. I hope this is how Pep lines the team up, as I think Gotze isn't as effective on the wings and Robben can play very well on the left wing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.