Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund just did not have enough quality in the end. Mkhitaryan is no Gotze and Kuba will give you work, but is probably not good enough to start for a team wanting to fight alongside Bayern. Ultimate knife in the heart of Dortmund being Gotze got the decisive goal.

Dortmund need to start looking backwards instead of forwards now. Only 3 points ahead of Gladbach.

Goater=Legend said:
cookster said:
Bayern is a great team but what's the point of the Bundesliga?

More one-sided league than La Liga, no wonder the premier league pisses all over it for viewing figures.

2012/13 - Bayern

2011/12 - Dortmund

2010/11 - Dortmund

2009/10 - Bayern

2008/09 - Wolfsburg

2007/08 - Bayern

2006/07 - Stuttgart

Great google work lol

BTW I was talking present not past. Bayern have all but won 13/14 and will have Dortmunds best player in their ranks come July.

The gap is growing, but it's an achievement just to keep in touching distance of this Bayern team. They could well be the best in history, there are almost no flaws.

BTW our 3-1 home loss to them was 'better' than Barca's 3-0 home loss and BVB's 3-0 home loss. :P

cookster said:
Goater=Legend said:
cookster said:
Bayern is a great team but what's the point of the Bundesliga?

More one-sided league than La Liga, no wonder the premier league pisses all over it for viewing figures.

2012/13 - Bayern

2011/12 - Dortmund

2010/11 - Dortmund

2009/10 - Bayern

2008/09 - Wolfsburg

2007/08 - Bayern

2006/07 - Stuttgart

Great google work lol

BTW I was talking present not past. Bayern have all but won 13/14 and will have Dortmunds best player in their ranks come July.
So you are talking about one season? Last year Dortmund were not much worse than Bayern despite the points total, but lacked a bit of depth and had bad injuries. Bayern have currently assembled the best squad I have ever seen from a club team and would be leading the Premiership by at least 7 points too.

supercrystal7 said:
cookster said:
Goater=Legend said:
2012/13 - Bayern

2011/12 - Dortmund

2010/11 - Dortmund

2009/10 - Bayern

2008/09 - Wolfsburg

2007/08 - Bayern

2006/07 - Stuttgart

Great google work lol

So you are talking about one season? Last year Dortmund were not much worse than Bayern despite the points total, but lacked a bit of depth and had bad injuries. Bayern have currently assembled the best squad I have ever seen from a club team and would be leading the Premiership by at least 7 points too.

Exactly, Bayern have a monster squad and the gap is growing season by season. Dortmund can't retain their best players, sad affair!

cookster said:
supercrystal7 said:
cookster said:
Great google work lol

Exactly, Bayern have a monster squad and the gap is growing season by season. Dortmund can't retain their best players, sad affair!
Yes true, but this is only something that really happened with the Gotze transfer. I know it's all if's but Dortmund keep Gotze and they would be just as good as Bayern.

Anyway huge, huge game for Dortmund now against Napoli. They must win or else they need to take a step back and reign in the spending. Sell Gundogan and Reus/Hummels if they want to go and reinvest on young talent once more. Forget about challenging for a while and be happy to make top four.

Not selling Lewandowski in the summer is one of the stupidest things I have seen a club do. Worse they rewarded him with a bumper contract for his last year.

supercrystal7 said:
cookster said:
supercrystal7 said:

Yes true, but this is only something that really happened with the Gotze transfer. I know it's all if's but Dortmund keep Gotze and they would be just as good as Bayern.

Anyway huge, huge game for Dortmund now against Napoli. They must win or else they need to take a step back and reign in the spending. Sell Gundogan and Reus/Hummels if they want to go and reinvest on young talent once more. Forget about challenging for a while and be happy to make top four.

Not selling Lewandowski in the summer is one of the stupidest things I have seen a club do. Worse they rewarded him with a bumper contract for his last year.

And so the cycle starts, Bayern domestic dominance give them a clear advantage also in the Champs League. They'll have the domestic league sewn up by March, meaning they can rest their best 11 for Champs League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.