Burnley (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Good win, but we wasted an opportunity to ramp up the goal difference tonight. Second half was disappointing and annoyed we conceded a late goal. But on the positive side we have a full squad with no injuries and Kdb played 90 mins.

Dont think others have stepped up against us much.Our defence and finishing have cost us huge amount of points rather than others playing well.most of the teams are crap against us.
I don't think teams turn out against us are crap.
They come with a gameplan and stick to it.

But they definitely try harder against us then the red top with that gameplan until the final whistle.

Three points and no injuries.

Feel a bit frustrated though, I genuinely thought we were going to win at least 5-0, especially after Julian’s two goals.

I‘m so desperate for us to absolutely smash someone. Maybe once Erling is up to match fitness.

Three points and no injuries.

Feel a bit frustrated though, I genuinely thought we were going to win at least 5-0, especially after Julian’s two goals.

I‘m so desperate for us to absolutely smash someone. Maybe once Erling is up to match fitness.
We’re just waiting for 3rd March before we really smash someone.

Burnley at home while dips have Chelsea at home. So a chance to reduce their goal difference advantage. Instead it's worse. That's what happens when you "manage games".
Managing games has won us 5 PL titles in 6 years, a domestic quad, 100 points, a treble and a champions league mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.