Burnley (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Erling is going to be a conundrum.

Adjusting our style now to accommodate him could prove disruptive.

We have been fluid and interchangeable, with goals coming from different plays & players

He'll play from the bench for the next few games and hopefully he'll be fully fit,conditioned,in rhythm and razor sharp !!
It's only been nine weeks since he's been out not nine years. We'll be ok.

Everything was strange about the game last, I can not put my finger on it but it felt like both teams played out a premier league game like it was a pre-season friendly, almost to the point of shaking hands on the result before the kickoff.

I know it's Kompany's Burnley but should we not be taking them to the cleaners and trying to score 7 or 8 or more.
Look we all Know goal difference could play a major part at the end of the season, so respecting Kompany is one thing but we have to make 100% sure we are fair and treat Burnley like all the other teams,

Most of the fans and crowd were so not at the game but on their phones or at the bar, Pep always talks about the atmosphere at home games, Well sorry Pep even the City fans could not get behind the team tonight because it was or felt like a meanless games,

Are Manchester City that good of a team and sitting top of the table with 10 points in front of Liverpool, So playing with Burnley like a kitten with a ball of wool could come back to bite us on the arse later on in the season.

Everything was strange about the game last, I can not put my finger on it but it felt like both teams played out a premier league game like it was a pre-season friendly, almost to the point of shaking hands on the result before the kickoff.

I know it's Kompany's Burnley but should we not be taking them to the cleaners and trying to score 7 or 8 or more.
Look we all Know goal difference could play a major part at the end of the season, so respecting Kompany is one thing but we have to make 100% sure we are fair and treat Burnley like all the other teams,

Most of the fans and crowd were so not at the game but on their phones or at the bar, Pep always talks about the atmosphere at home games, Well sorry Pep even the City fans could not get behind the team tonight because it was or felt like a meanless games,

Are Manchester City that good of a team and sitting top of the table with 10 points in front of Liverpool, So playing with Burnley like a kitten with a ball of wool could come back to bite us on the arse later on in the season.
Did we win the game? We won the game a canter as we were expected to do believe it or not the crowd dynamic changes with expectations you can call it arrogance but I prefer to use basic psychology

Did we win the game? We won the game a canter as we were expected to do believe it or not the crowd dynamic changes with expectations you can call it arrogance but I prefer to use basic psychology
Anything @ken tali agrees with is patently wrong so I wouldn’t bother too much..

We did win the game but Goals could come into play at the end of the season, I think if we upped the tempo of the game we could have scored 6 or 7 and still have something in the bank for a later game

Going off some of the comments on here you'd think we lost!!!

Game was done by halftime.

Second half was game management and giving players coming back from injury game time and giving other players who don't play week in week out minutes.

How can this be a surprise to people as Pep does this almost every year.

From now until the end of the season we'll be playing at least twice a week and Pep is getting the squad battle hardened for the months ahead.

This is the reason we are so fucking good in the run in

Where did we get those 2 city fans answering the quiz at half time from, didn’t have a clue at any of the questions it was typical City, made a good laugh tho.

We did win the game but Goals could come into play at the end of the season, I think if we upped the tempo of the game we could have scored 6 or 7 and still have something in the bank for a later game
I don’t think Pep is going to do that to Vinny to be honest. It was clear we took the foot off the gas at 3-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.