Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

mick10 said:
NQCitizen said:
SlimShadyRus said:
Nice gif btw! What TV series/movie is it from?
It's from R Kelly's 'Trapped in the Closet'

The Citizen Kane of the hip hopera genre.
Wtf!How do you know that? How does any body know that? lol
1. Hover mouse over image/gif
2. Right-click
3. Select "Search Google for this image"
4. Profit

wtf had my eyes just watched????? are we sure that burnley played the fucking champions and not a sunday league today because let's be honest even a sunday league team would had put more desire and passion on this game than our fucking players who now are at home counting the money they just ''earned'' this week!!!!

Unfortunatelly at the 1st game of the seasson Wenger managed to expose our weakness...We struggle against pressure on our midfield...
We should have bought a midfielder who is good on running with the ball ...who is good to get rid of the player who presses him...Not Bony the kiosk...
Things were harder tonight and because of the 4-4-2 formation...Silva was playing wider on the left and he couldn t make a pass (throught or over) the first defence zone...
Except of the tactics ...it was obvious that everyone tonight was poor...
Navas...too many efforts ...0 contribution ...not even by accident...
10 days without a game(for the 2nd time in the last months) and we are still bad on the set pieces (attacking and defending)...What are they doing on trainning ?

PS Aguero Dzeko Demichelis my subs

Lack of ambition today exemplified by the lack of Zaba's overlapping of Navas. He just stood back waiting for Navas to do something. WTF. Is this Pellers idea of being more careful? Cos if it is it aint working.

Just on the train coming back .
That was dire and i blame the players for that .
I have to say i have seen non league teams play better than City today .
Ya Ya Toure was a total disgrace today .

I'm not one for overreacting after a defeat but that was passionless, leaderless performance. In a must win game, there was no urgency at all. We put some pressure on at the end but that performance was a disgrace. No hunger or pride in defending our crown. We have serious problems by the looks of it and we will have a battle on to finish in the top 4. We have no divine right to roll over teams like burnley but we didn't look like we cared. Not enough anyway. I couldn't single out individual performances; it was a whole team attitude that the manager surely has to take the blame for. We'll fight'til the end? No we will not.

Big players looked bored, have done for a while. Was Bony drunk when he came on? He sure played like he was. What was that subbing Silva our best player all season for Jovetic who's been all but kicked out the door?, and then we have Pellegrini sitting on the bench decomposing as this shite unfolds

As a (drunk) season ticket holder and someone who very rarely posts anything negative,I think that was,personally, the final nail in a few coffins.
Pellegrini has surely lost the majority of our players faith??
Zabaleta and kompany are not the same people at the moment??
Toure and nasri going elsewhere??
To play Burnley as half heartedly as that while obviously thinking about losing to Barcelona on Wednesday night is unforgivable to me.
Yaya silva dzeko and aguero SHAME ON YOU........played with 7 men tonight.
Pellegrini.......thankyou but goodbye.
Let's look beyond the likes of bacary Sagna and frank Lampard please.
There's an academy we could be tuiting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.