Camping YES or NO

Wifey Seems to have lost the adventures spirit post covid and new grandchild on the horizon.

My mate from Stalybridge is doing it now.
He's done the red bit just the green bit to go which is still 4000 kilometers left to do.

View attachment 85620
Can you just fly over, hire a camper and fuck off irrespective of how long it will take and how long you're in Oz.

Anywhere in particular you want to go? Always worth a look on pitchup and reading the reviews.

I’m camping this weekend near Scarborough as going to see Pulp in the open air theatre on Sunday. 4 of us, 40 quid for two nights rather than the 500 quid we could find a hotel in Scarborough for!
That's a little different... "Run To The Hills" scooter rally only in Buxton 12 man tent for 2 of us forgot the poles, tied it to a tree and pillaged a dry stone wall...The ecstasy we took on that little jaunt was rather strong so spent quite a glorious weekend off my tits sat chatting shit to some Geordie squaddies that had brought a mountain of booze

On reflection, Camping is ace...wives are fucking bastards and would spoil a brand new vagina

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.