Can we cut Edin a break?

HOLMSLICE said:
andyhinch said:
He can frustrate me to fuck but he's a goal scorer, most have some diffidencey's

he's a goal fluffer. How the fuck he was scouted for 27 million is beyond rediculous. No wonder no one takes us seriously in the transfer market.

Is there anything you DO like about 'us' Holms?

I set you a challenge- say something that is good about us!

Mancio said:
dex2010 said:
Id rather have him in the team ahead of Mario!

would you have mario or carrol ?

is dzeko better than carrol ?

if your answer will be "yes" please say in what TA
Hell yes!both Mario and Edin are better than carrol! better at everything! wtf has Carrol got to do with us anyway

I thought he played well yesterday to be honest. I know his first touch is sometimes shite, but its weird how everybody in the ground seems to be waiting for it to happen so they can have a moan. We always seem to have somebody who is the boo boy, unfortunately for dzeko it seems to be him at the moment. He must have been relieved whan Bobby brought Kolo on.

dex2010 said:
Mancio said:
dex2010 said:

Hell yes!both Mario and Edin are better than carrol! better at everything! wtf has Carrol got to do with us anyway

Dzeko is better than carrol in what? . specific please

dex2010 said:
Good for you. I wouldn't.

He may get goals but we lose possession so often when he miscontrols it. Then again he is very good for a 4th striker so we shouldn't be too critical.

SamTheGuru said:
summerseat blue said:
SamTheGuru said:
My god. Did you see him play today? He was beyond shocking! The second goal was all Tevez.

And the 3rd goal, Dzeko blasted it wide and Tevez managed to redirect it.
this is bullshit. watch the game you fool.

So Dzeko made the 2nd goal and Dzeko passed it to Tevez for the 3rd?

Do you not register every time he gives the ball away or fails to hold up possession? Or do you choose to ignore it?

-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 am --

samharris said:
SamTheGuru said:
I wonder for how many years people will be using the 4 goals away at Tottenham as a reference point.

Four goals away at spuds is a fantastic achievement for any player..do you not agree ??
It should be remembered just as much as the Goater Neville goal.

Yes it is a fantastic achievement and he was brilliant that day. But when is that performance going to come along again? If ever?

Could happen next game it might not never happen but in the meantime hes only scoring 1 per game ( when starting) which is not too bad at all..

Jack rodwell is getting praise galore in his own thread yet nearly scored a 50 yard own goal yesterday, he gave the ball away in his first game which led to a southampton goal..yet hes getting more praise than criticism..

Mancio said:
dex2010 said:
Mancio said:

Dzeko is better than carrol in what? . specific please
hes quicker, better finisher, better link up play! better shot!

Dzeko was quality today, anyone who couldn't see that is just blinded by their dogma.

Yes he had some dodgy games last season but the guy has an eye for a goal and looked the player we spent 27 million on today.

It was great to see the confidence returning a bit like torres this season. Confidence does strange things to players.

I am still a bit miffed by Mancini dropping him after that amazing hat trick he scored against spurs last season.

Anyone who gets on his back does not deserve to be called a City fan imo

SamTheGuru said:
samharris said:
SamTheGuru said:
So Dzeko made the 2nd goal and Dzeko passed it to Tevez for the 3rd?

Do you not register every time he gives the ball away or fails to hold up possession? Or do you choose to ignore it?

Rather register his goal tbh..which is exactly what you are ignoring..

You are probably best off watching Match of the Day then. They cut out most of the bits in between the goals.

Now you are being silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.