can we see some youth please

Denayer and Rekik could be the perfect replacements for Vinny and MDM in the near future. Fingers crossed they keep developing as they have been. I'd like to see them loaned to an English side rather than abroad again.

Pellegrini in today's press conference: “It is not easy for young players to come in, but I think we have 3 or 4 players [in the EDS] who maybe will be in the first team soon”

bluemoon98 said:
Ric said:
Pellegrini in today's press conference: “It is not easy for young players to come in, but I think we have 3 or 4 players [in the EDS] who maybe will be in the first team soon”

IMO should be kelechi, pozo and barker

Barker isn't ready yet, maybe another half season in the EDS and then a loan to the Championship in January or something.

He would get ruined physically by Championship fullbacks.

Kelechi for me could be in the squad next season, Pozo looks like he ids heading out on loan to Malaga, Angelino maybe.

He didn't say players in the EDS whoever reported it put it in so my guess would be Denayer, Lopes, Kelechi, Angelino and possibly Barker. Although it would remain to be seen whether they'll be used if Manuel stays

Ric said:

I'm sure they'll play in the first team in July and August

I'd like to see George Evans given some minutes for the last few games with our centre midfield being so average.

Well here one..to ponder on

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3064059/Manchester-City-scout-Albert-Rusnak-just-12-months-letting-homegrown-starlet-leave-look-increase-quota.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... quota.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.