Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

If you read my post again you might notice that I wasn't complaining about a shirty experience. I was talking about the clubs pricing policy which is to screw as much money out of the fans as possible. So wind your neck in keyboard warrior

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The club have brought this situation on themselves by continually hiking up the price of the season tickets. The price of the season tickets determines the price of the match day tickets and the tickets on the exchange. Any of the people involved in the City Matters talking shop will tell you that it is the club's policy to try to screw as much money out of the supporters as possible. Makes me laugh when everyone is sucking Khaldoon's knob about what a good job he's doing when actually as far as the supporters are concerned he's not.

?? We still have some of the cheapest season tickets in the league...and we offer direct debit scheme which a lot of clubs don't. I certainly don't see £65 per month (£63 last year) as screwing money out of me. It's £34 per game. Not sure what price you're expecting? £10? £20?

Hmmm. One of the prompts for the early leavers was a chance of a breakaway after their breakaway and we just slowed it down again. Lots went then. It's hard to get electrified when the players are obviously, and understandably, content not to bust a gut ten minutes from the end of a match just before a cup semi-final.

Fair enough, but almost every game? I understand some people may want / need to leave a bit early, but it just seems to be contagious and get's earlier almost every week. Won't be long before the ground is half empty on 75 mins just because we're winning 3-0...

See I don't really get this attitude.

Empty seats on tv can not be seen as positive in any way.

Not for the Club or owners and investors.
Top flight football relies on huge sponsors, partner investmentsite etc. You need this to compete at the top.

Etihad should be full every week it really should. I suspect this is a reason why Family stand expansion seems to be on hold.

It's not just about match day tickets sales income, the big money is from sponsors and a full stadium is more attractive

As for leaving early, WTF is that about really.

Going to the match is not a chore or like work to bunk off early, savour every minute.

For sponsors I not sure a full stadium matters. What matters is the TV audience. Do you think if say Volvo pay for the electronic advertising board to show their message they are targeting the 55k or the millions watching around the world.

City just need to be at the top of the table to attract sponsors.

Fair enough, but almost every game? I understand some people may want / need to leave a bit early, but it just seems to be contagious and get's earlier almost every week. Won't be long before the ground is half empty on 75 mins just because we're winning 3-0...

There are lots of reasons why people leave early and that is their business, not yours, mine or anyone else. What I will say though is that if we are two or three up, the last ten mins are generally not worth staying for as all we tend to do (rightly) is keep possession.

As I say though, live and let live

There are lots of reasons why people leave early and that is their business, not yours, mine or anyone else. What I will say though is that if we are two or three up, the last ten mins are generally not worth staying for as all we tend to do (rightly) is keep possession.

As I say though, live and let live

Each to their own indeed, but still not nice to see....just my opinion.

Just a thought from a pensioner ................................
Do the empty seats have anything to do with the cost of a match day experience?. I know I couldn't afford to go to every game and still put food on the table.
Yes some folk and not only those on a pension just can't afford every game,I can only get down maybe 3 or 4 time a season due to costs,not only a match ticket but travel expenses and hotel room,and it's not cheap.There will be so many reasons that folk are not able to attend.

Could have left after 5 mins tbh, poor spectacle to watch because Cardiff were happy to lose and City were happy to use it as rest before the semi.

3 pts, +2 GD and a Foden debut though.

But he hasn’t has he . Ok yes he has scored goals but can hand on heart be happy if he was leading our line week in week out? When we signed him he was meant to replace Sergio but he has not kicked on and on tonight’s performance he was poor .
I thought that he replaced Bony...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.