Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

Wants to be closer to his wife and kids...so why's he banging every chick in wilmslow? Poor excuse to get more money, but we should and need to pay him what he wants at the moment.

forevermancity said:
Wants to be closer to his wife and kids...so why's he banging every chick in wilmslow? Poor excuse to get more money, but we should and need to pay him what he wants at the moment.
i wouldn't condemn a blue without knowing for sure what I was talking about

BrianW said:
If he wants to go, we must let him go. No good keeping an unhappy and (very) disruptive player in a season when we hope to do even better than we have this time.

Er, did you see his goals on Tuesday night. If he goes who will do that for us next season?

He is not the first great player to leave City, and he will not be the last. The club will always survive.

Thanks Tevez, for all you have done. Good luck for the future. You will be replaced by someone who wants to be here.

Marvin said:
forevermancity said:
i wouldn't condemn a blue without knowing for sure what I was talking about
No, but what he said said and what he has done doesnt make sense. If he was sitting in alone all the time pining for his wife and kids then fair enough, but he has been banging chicks.

Pam said:
This all boils down to greed if you ask me.

I don't think so.. I'm sure even an offer to double his wages would have no bearing on his decision.

-- Fri May 20, 2011 12:13 am --

forevermancity said:
No, but what he said said and what he has done doesnt make sense. If he was sitting in alone all the time pining for his wife and kids then fair enough, but he has been banging chicks.

who wouldn't..?

Pay Kia to fuck the fuck off. Literally.

And offer Tevez that 60k a week private jet, and that's a short flight like what less than an hour to wherever his wife is....He could afford that himself though

Tevez, speaking to Argentine station Radio del Plata, said: "I want to leave Manchester City.

"Football has changed a lot for me and I don't know if I will even make it to the next World Cup.

"And that has nothing to do with whether I'm selected or not.

"I've been treated very well here and I'm grateful.

"I also gave my everything for the club to receive the results it has had. But I need a change of scene."

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3590881/Carlos-Tevez-I-DO-want-to-quit-Man-City.html#ixzz1MqbU4I00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z1MqbU4I00</a>

He had better not have made these comments before the end of the season.

These must be old?

Find it highly unlikely that he's in Argentina at the moment. Rehash from
earlier most likely. Guardian is running it too so I wouldn't give too much
credence to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.