Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

Harry Godwin said:
Find it highly unlikely that he's in Argentina at the moment. Rehash from
earlier most likely. Guardian is running it too so I wouldn't give too much
credence to it.

radio stations have telephones mate

LoveCity said:
Could have been a phone-in easily enough.

Either way... tiresome.

sure is. I imagine he rings the argentinian samaritans every night "oh I am so tired, this 250k a week isn't enough, my wife left me because I was shagging teenagers behind her back, nobody loves me, bla bla bla bleat bleat bleat

BringBackSwales said:
Harry Godwin said:
Find it highly unlikely that he's in Argentina at the moment. Rehash from
earlier most likely. Guardian is running it too so I wouldn't give too much
credence to it.

radio stations have telephones mate

Yes I do know that, just seems like stuff we've heard before to me.

love him to death but a true mercenary

he wants to go, let him go. and some club WILL pay OUR fee

That Sun article is not backed up by anything in the Argentine or Spanish media right now. If he had made a statement like that today on Argentine Fox radio, then there would be something in their written press about it. There is nothing. So I suspect it is doo doo.

If it had of been on Argentinian radio im sure that other media outlets would be all over it by now,that is of course that they arent copying this story ??

who knows.

Well it's all over SSN that Tevez has told Argentinian that he wants to leave and this is WITH quotes from the player himself.

SSN then sensationally said that it has been reported in the Spanish press that we've made a £100m bid for Ronaldo But Real have said we'd have to up it to an eye-watering £150m before they'll talk business!!

Apparently Mourinho & Ronaldo have had a massive bust up in training and Ronaldo doesn't like Mourinho's stifling tactics during matches even though Ronaldo is set to break the all-time goals scored record for the Spanish league if he scores this weekend!

Spanish paper AS have reported that Real have come down on the side of Mourinho in this respect & that is why a world record fee is being discussed between Real Madrid and Manchester City.

Where Tevez is concerned, I've said all along that if I were a betting man, I'd put my money on him moving on before the start of the season if another club could match his wages & transfer fee. Since the shock of his transfer request last year Captain 'Tevez' Caveman has never had the demeanor of a player who was happy or committed to the Manchester City Football Club cause and there is nothing he has done or said since to convince me anything else is the case. Tevez has confirmed to me that his career is, has always been and will always be about one person, and that is Carlito Tevez!

I'm not an ITK, I've just tried to make sense of the many reports which have been floating around and which seem to be gathering pace. The whole Ronaldo/Tevez thing sounds mind-bogglingly crazy to me!

Irrespective of whether this Argie radio interview really took place or not, are we not in danger of ruining our feel good factor by working ourselves up about Tevez too much? We aren't a one man team as we proved in the semi final, and by displaying our angst in such public fashion, we will be letting the media set the anti-City agenda again.
If he does want to go then fuck him. The bidding starts at 50m, and we use the money to buy both Sneijder and Sanchez. We then fuck both Kolarov and Adebayor off as well, swoop for Benzema and Coentrao, and for a net spend of about 25m, we're far better off.
If there aren't any bidders for Tevez and he starts with the 'retirement' bollocks, we sue the fat little cnut for an appropriate portion of the fee we paid for him and keep his registration. Either way, let's not worry about it. If he goes, he goes.

If a club matches our asking price then let him go if thats what he wants..He still has 3 years left on his contract so he wont come cheap.. can anyone afford him. ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.