Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

YourBirdCanSing22 said:
Mikecini said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I'd agree with that, it seems to track.

This <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/radiodelplata" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/radiodelplata</a> is the twitter page for the radio station in question. I'm feel fairly sure that if these 'comments' were genuine then they would twitter this 'scoop'. can anyone translate please. I cant see anything Tevez related in the last few hours.

Again, I've double checked, and every single tweet refers to the national team situation, and how upset Tevez is about being dropped. He even mentions that Batista came to Manchester to speak to Zab, but didn't speak to Tevez.

But hold on a minute, the Sun are reporting that in this very same interview, Tevez said that he "Definitely wants to leave City ..."

Mr Kia has been VERY busy indeed ...

This looks more and more like a pile of sh1t, the news outlets 'quoting' appear just to be involved in media churn.

Having checked radiodelplata on twitter this is just a poor attempt by the sun to get an exclusive, they have no official quotes or sources, even the argie radio media havnt put it on there news yet another journo from the sun speaking filth as per

bennyblue said:
Having checked radiodelplata on twitter this is just a poor attempt by the sun to get an exclusive, they have no official quotes or sources, even the argie radio media havnt put it on there news yet another journo from the sun speaking filth as per

Sky just had the spanish spiv on about ronaldo THE REPORTER THINKS FFS..Can they do that ??
he thinks Manchester city want to bid 100 million and they THINK mcfc will pay him 300 gbp a wekk ?? HE THINKS ALL THIS ??

Can reporters report news on whats happens or do they just report what they think THEN SKY jump on and make it sound real..crazy fuckers

sick to death of the whole tevez thing tbh. gives you joy with the kick of his boot one minute then kicks you in the gut the next.

just want it over !

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Tevez is a traveller and never stays anywhere for long. I will be gutted to see him go as he is a quality player.

If he does,we need to get someone in who knows the prem, the champions league and scores as many goals.....

Drogba anyone?
I think Drogba could do a good job for a season or so. He doesnt exactly fit with the typical profile of players we've been buying but Mancini did say he would look at getting some older players in. There was a story about Ibrahimovic's agent Raiola?, (also Balotelli's agent!), has been trying to get a "big name" to AC milan for 5 months. I wondered if Mancini fancied an Ibra/Tevez swap? Another option would be an Inter Sneijder/Tevez swap. I dont think a Real Ronaldo/Tevez swap would happen although Ronaldo does seem disillusioned at Real.

Who is going to buy him that's the point! Does he think well do the same as we did with Robinho?! Loan him! Saying all this it's bullshit and Mancini will confirm this!

i love drogba, and until recently would have loved him in a city shirt. but its time for dzeko to be the main man. he can be our drogba, sanchez and sneidjer feeding him crosses, he will be drog mark 2

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Tevez is a traveller and never stays anywhere for long. I will be gutted to see him go as he is a quality player.

If he does,we need to get someone in who knows the prem, the champions league and scores as many goals.....

Drogba anyone?

He has travelled because he was never actually contracted to a club - he was owned by a management team - which made all them moves relatively straight forward. We hold the aces this time. I don't know how much it would cost to buy out his own contract if that's what he wanted. I would imagine an astronomical amount. If a suitable offer doesn't materialise - I can't see him going anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.