Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

Tevez, great player and has been immense for City on the pitch however he annoyed me last Saturday, waving off the City scarves and donning that Argentina flag on his way to collect the FA Cup...errr Carlos, it was actually City who won the FA Cup mate, on our biggest day for 35 years he has to disrespect us all a bit by making some sort of selfish personal statement...how much would it have hurt him to don a City scarf for 5 mins? Did Kompany or Silva see the need to sport Belgian or Spanish flags walking up the steps to collect the cup?
I'm sick of all this nonsense with Tevez, for me he shows little respect for the club and fans off the pitch, we seem to be constantly pussy footing around him, trying not to upset the poor wee soul, hoping that he will continue to bless us all with his godliness.
Fact is, he has a 5 year contract and it is City who will decide if and when he leaves, where he goes and when it suits us best. I hope the City executives stay strong on this one and make a point, to show other players we won't be arsed around.

unfortunately i can see this going on all summer, i can't see a club actually paying 50 mil for tevez, or matching his wages. This has only just begun in my opinion

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Tevez, great player and has been immense for City on the pitch however he annoyed me last Saturday, waving off the City scarves and donning that Argentina flag on his way to collect the FA Cup...errr Carlos, it was actually City who won the FA Cup mate, on our biggest day for 35 years he has to disrespect us all a bit by making some sort of selfish personal statement...how much would it have hurt him to don a City scarf for 5 mins? Did Kompany or Silva see the need to sport Belgian or Spanish flags walking up the steps to collect the cup?
I'm sick of all this nonsense with Tevez, for me he shows little respect for the club and fans off the pitch, we seem to be constantly pussy footing around him, trying not to upset the poor wee soul, hoping that he will continue to bless us all with his godliness.
Fact is, he has a 5 year contract and it is City who will decide if and when he leaves, where he goes and when it suits us best. I hope the City executives stay strong on this one and make a point, to show other players we won't be arsed around.

Good post.

You could have a gripe if Argentina's national colours were, say, red and white!!! They're colours are, however, almost identical to ours - don't see a problem - two birds with one stone and all that.

ditto.

glen quagmire said:
Forzacitizens said:
unfortunately i can see this going on all summer, i can't see a club actually paying 50 mil for tevez, or matching his wages. This has only just begun in my opinion

I disagree mate, i believe we will ship him out quickly, and get his replacement in sharpish.

very much hope so, we might already have a replacement i guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.