Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

So what I'm getting from this is that he hasn't said anything that's been reported and that the only interview has been him talking about his national team situation? Am I wrong?

IF this is true then the club simply tell Mr Joorabchian that the price for his client is £50 million. This is how he conducted the deal when Tevez left the Rags. I feel the club have to play him at his own game,he should'nt be allowed to call all the shots. It's about time this idiot realised that it was he who negotiated the 5 year deal for his client, and, if the price is not met then Tevez remains at the Club.

Griff93 said:
So what I'm getting from this is that he hasn't said anything that's been reported and that the only interview has been him talking about his national team situation? Am I wrong?

That anyone can prove, yes.

1241100353_anchorman-kicking-the-dog.gif

Imagine Tevez as the dog.

Griff93 said:

Nope, you're 100% correct.

Seems like the club have had no offers for Tevez, and the player has said nothing new since the interview after the final, where he said he misses his kids, but he's happy at City.

The situation appears to be exactly as it was at Xmas, it's Mr Kia and his media-merry-go-round suggesting otherwise.

Maybe Mancini was too honest after the Stoke game. When you're playing poker against professional gamblers and crooks, you can't show your hand too soon.

redmizzle said:
Media up to their usual mischief.

No, there is substance in this. Joorabchian is despised at the club. He's now ready for his biannual payoff and will do whatever it takes to move Tevez on, whilst trying to harm the club. I believe, however, the club hold the upper hand on him and with the owner and chairman, we have two men who will ensure that whatever happens will be in our best interests.

Maybe Mancini is cleverer than some of you think...

He wants to get busy and the game of bluff and counter began with the final whistle at Wembley.

I will be sad to see Carlos go, but it's £50m big ones and a team that can continue to thrive with or without him.

He is not getting any younger and is a depreciating asset with too many side-issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.