Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

simon23 said:
The problem is that Tevez really suits the style of football that we play...we are a hugely better team to watch when he plays and are a lot more dynamic going forward with him int he team......neither balo aor dzeko provide this and neither will int he future (they jsut arent that sort of player)

If we sell tevez we will not only have to replace him but also change the way we play...maybe RM has it ni mind how he wants o play wihtout tevez int he team but it will need reorganising as there arent many plaers int he world who can give a team what tevez does

There are players of different stlyes and you could argue for instance that balo is technically better than tevez but as the focal poin of an attack he isnt ready.....and dzeko cannot play that role at all

-- Fri May 20, 2011 1:25 pm --

Mancio said:
fbloke said:
I am breaking a promise to myself here but I cannot let this one pass by.

Mancini and Tevez (with Cook and Kia in the background) are playing one hand of cards here.

They will part on the very best of terms, chummy, pally and with no ill feeling.

IMHO.

its always the same old game when an expensive player want out. the club (and the manager) have to keep high the price while the player (and his agent) have to low the price creating fractures with the hambient . a very old game.

at least you will get what you have wanted since you started supporting city and joined this board eh!!

unfortunally i believe will be very difficult sell him (at least at a decent price).

Mancio said:
simon23 said:
The problem is that Tevez really suits the style of football that we play...we are a hugely better team to watch when he plays and are a lot more dynamic going forward with him int he team......neither balo aor dzeko provide this and neither will int he future (they jsut arent that sort of player)

If we sell tevez we will not only have to replace him but also change the way we play...maybe RM has it ni mind how he wants o play wihtout tevez int he team but it will need reorganising as there arent many plaers int he world who can give a team what tevez does

There are players of different stlyes and you could argue for instance that balo is technically better than tevez but as the focal poin of an attack he isnt ready.....and dzeko cannot play that role at all

Mancio said:
its always the same old game when an expensive player want out. the club (and the manager) have to keep high the price while the player (and his agent) have to low the price creating fractures with the hambient . a very old game.

at least you will get what you have wanted since you started supporting city and joined this board eh!!

unfortunally i believe will be very difficult sell him (at least at a decent price).

Remember ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgGKSjiw0HQ[/youtube]

moorsideblue said:
he is pissing me off now. he clearly wants to move so the club should just tell him to fuck off

mate

its not tevez who is changing his story all the time...its the media

alll tevez as said sine the cup final is that he has to sit down and discuss things with his family.
Im not sure why RM cae out and saidwhat he did the other day (but then agaain he could be just playing the politcal game as most managers do)

I cannot see him staying as its clear there are issues beyond football at play (namely his family)

Mancio said:
simon23 said:

Mancio said:

but you have wanted tevez gone since you started supporting city....

simon23 said:
moorsideblue said:
he is pissing me off now. he clearly wants to move so the club should just tell him to fuck off

mate

its not tevez who is changing his story all the time...its the media

alll tevez as said sine the cup final is that he has to sit down and discuss things with his family.
Im not sure why RM cae out and saidwhat he did the other day (but then agaain he could be just playing the politcal game as most managers do)

I cannot see him staying as its clear there are issues beyond football at play (namely his family)

I think RM knew exactly what he was doing when he made his comments. He wants the matter brought to a conclusion, one way or the other. His comments were designed to put pressure on Tevez to make his mind up.

It's disappointing that there is any kind of negativity surrounding the club at the moment, after such an incredible season, especially seeing as we still have one crucial game left. Also, what kind of reaction is Tevez going to get on Monday, can't see people booing him, but if he's parading around with the Cup it would seem a bit false, probably even worse if he doesn't turn up at all. He's been a fantastic player for us, just a shame that nothing seems to be straightforward when dealing with the very best players, guess that's just the price you pay when the bar is raised though.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
simon23 said:

Remember ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgGKSjiw0HQ[/youtube]

tolm....I know that tevez is a travller/hobo of football, plying his trade all over the place and changing location evey cple of years...thats his decsion...i dont think he is right to do so but in the end its up to him

My problem lies with people like mancio who have been angling for this from day one......

even if there was a 0.1% chance of him staying id take it becuase on a purely football basis we are a better team with him in it and that gives us more chance of success....he has wanted tevez gone since he first came on here an therefore hasnt got the best interests of the club at heart...he isnt a city fan. He is a fan of mancini and balotelli who now supports city

Bellamy's Caddy said:
It's disappointing that there is any kind of negativity surrounding the club at the moment, after such an incredible season, especially seeing as we still have one crucial game left. Also, what kind of reaction is Tevez going to get on Monday, can't see people booing him, but if he's parading around with the Cup it would seem a bit false, probably even worse if he doesn't turn up at all. He's been a fantastic player for us, just a shame that nothing seems to be straightforward when dealing with the very best players, guess that's just the price you pay when the bar is raised though.

simon23 said:
Mancio said:
simon23 said:

but you have wanted tevez gone since you started supporting city....

and i still hope he'll go quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.