Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

i can't understand people saying it would be impossible to replace him. we are about to finish 3rd or 4th and would have been spanked had we played madrid or barcelona this season so there are players out there that must be his equal. we are not exactly short of money and would have his transfer fee plus his freed up wages to put towards his replacement. it's the first time since i've been watching city that our best player has been subject of a will he/won't he saga, and i've been quite calm about it. when swp left for chelsea, it spoilt my holiday in norfolk!

citykev28 said:
i can't understand people saying it would be impossible to replace him. we are about to finish 3rd or 4th and would have been spanked had we played madrid or barcelona this season so there are players out there that must be his equal. we are not exactly short of money and would have his transfer fee plus his freed up wages to put towards his replacement. it's the first time since i've been watching city that our best player has been subject of a will he/won't he saga, and i've been quite calm about it. when swp left for chelsea, it spoilt my holiday in norfolk!

Benzema looks a decent punt to me

dctid said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
simon23 said:
tolm....I know that tevez is a travller/hobo of football, plying his trade all over the place and changing location evey cple of years...thats his decsion...i dont think he is right to do so but in the end its up to him

My problem lies with people like mancio who have been angling for this from day one......

even if there was a 0.1% chance of him staying id take it becuase on a purely football basis we are a better team with him in it and that gives us more chance of success....he has wanted tevez gone since he first came on here an therefore hasnt got the best interests of the club at heart...he isnt a city fan. He is a fan of mancini and balotelli who now supports city

I agree with you 100 per cent mate.

If there is a way back, we have to make sure Carlos knows it - as we did in December.

Which is why I keep on saying to cut Carlos some slack. He has already repaid his transfer fee.

He will have my best wishes, either way. I certainly don't want to end up like the red scum, begging him to stay with their deformed dicks out on offer.

I cant agree - i have been one of Tevez biggest supporters all through but he has gone too far - on the same day as Mancini's press conference for a massive game on Sunday (we get 3rd we go straight to the group stages - we get 4th and we rish getting a seeded team Bayaern Munich for example) and just a few days after Mancini saying publically Tevez has said he want's to stay he makes an utter twat out of him saying he does want to leave - this is the same scenario when he left the rags will he wont he - well he is fookin going - personally i would start the fooker on Sunday if he gets a goal then good but if we are in a position where we are a few goals up socred by other personally i would sub the fooker and hope Berbaflop gets the golden boot - for me i have never see such a fantastic player asTevez but seldom have i seen such an ungrateful **** - 40 plus million and he would be gone we just need to hope we can find a suitable replacment which is fookin impossible - he wants to go he dont want to be here - he has served a purpose but he goes on our fookin terms for our price not his.

If you'd read back in this thread to about page 24-25, you'd realise that there's no actual proof he said any of those things. People have looked at the recording and website of the radio station involved, and it has absolutely no mention of us in it, AT ALL. It's all about not being picked for Argentina.

There are NO time stamps on the quotes, there is nothing on their website. Please, stop getting hooked by media bullshit. For all we know (and that's very little) these quotes are from December.

clutching at straws - he is gone simple as - he could end this shit by declaring publically he is staying - he wont - it aint money because Cookie and co would up his money like a fookin flash for him to stay

he is gone - all that is happening now is he is just paving the way and letting people know about it

dctid said:
clutching at straws - he is gone simple as - he could end this shit by declaring publically he is staying - he wont - it aint money because Cookie and co would up his money like a fookin flash for him to stay

he is gone - all that is happening now is he is just paving the way and letting people know about it

TWAT could of waited till Monday

dctid said:

I'm not clutching at anything, I'm fine whether he stays or goes, I just like proof before I turn on someone, and there is a distinct lack of credible proof here.

spanishblue said:
dctid said:

This was my point - i accepted he was going when he withdrew his transfer request but his timing is fookin awful - pissed me off when he refused the City scares on the way up to collect the cup - and this shit is the final straw<br /><br />-- Fri May 20, 2011 2:56 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC-alan88 said:
dctid said:

I'm not clutching at anything, I'm fine whether he stays or goes, I just like proof before I turn on someone, and there is a distinct lack of credible proof here.

silence is golden

dctid said:
spanishblue said:
dctid said:

This was my point - i accepted he was going when he withdrew his transfer request but his timing is fookin awful - pissed me off when he refused the City scares on the way up to collect the cup - and this shit is the final straw

-- Fri May 20, 2011 2:56 pm --

MCFC-alan88 said:
dctid said:

silence is golden

Where's the proof that this interview was done recently? Every report, every single piece of evidence is from one radio interview. Which, if recent was one where he only discussed his dissapointment in not getting called up to Argentina. Apparently confirmed by people who could translate the interview. (Waiting for extra confirmation from other linguists)

time will tell i guess and i hope you are right and maybe a top 3 finish may be enough to keep him here for one more season but just cant see it - his refusal of city scares at the cup was indicative of his feelings towards the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.