Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Remember ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgGKSjiw0HQ[/youtube]
Are you saying "London" in Chelsea's bid for Torres @£50m or we could sell him to Chelsea?
Edit: Sorry reading too much into your clip I must learn to take things on face value more! He's just moving on! :-)))

simon23 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
unfortunally i believe will be very difficult sell him (at least at a decent price).

Remember ;)

tolm....I know that tevez is a travller/hobo of football, plying his trade all over the place and changing location evey cple of years...thats his decsion...i dont think he is right to do so but in the end its up to him

My problem lies with people like mancio who have been angling for this from day one......

even if there was a 0.1% chance of him staying id take it becuase on a purely football basis we are a better team with him in it and that gives us more chance of success....he has wanted tevez gone since he first came on here an therefore hasnt got the best interests of the club at heart...he isnt a city fan. He is a fan of mancini and balotelli who now supports city

I agree with you 100 per cent mate.

If there is a way back, we have to make sure Carlos knows it - as we did in December.

Which is why I keep on saying to cut Carlos some slack. He has already repaid his transfer fee.

He will have my best wishes, either way. I certainly don't want to end up like the red scum, begging him to stay with their deformed dicks out on offer.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
It's disappointing that there is any kind of negativity surrounding the club at the moment, after such an incredible season, especially seeing as we still have one crucial game left. Also, what kind of reaction is Tevez going to get on Monday, can't see people booing him, but if he's parading around with the Cup it would seem a bit false, probably even worse if he doesn't turn up at all. He's been a fantastic player for us, just a shame that nothing seems to be straightforward when dealing with the very best players, guess that's just the price you pay when the bar is raised though.

In general I think City fans attitude to Tevez perfectly mirrors his attitude to the club. On matchday he gives everything and the fans love him. In between matches he's very lukewarm about the club which is reflected in the ambivalence of the fans to him.

That said I cant see anyone booing him on Monday. Its an event to celebrate not let any gripes get in the way.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
simon23 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Remember ;)

tolm....I know that tevez is a travller/hobo of football, plying his trade all over the place and changing location evey cple of years...thats his decsion...i dont think he is right to do so but in the end its up to him

My problem lies with people like mancio who have been angling for this from day one......

even if there was a 0.1% chance of him staying id take it becuase on a purely football basis we are a better team with him in it and that gives us more chance of success....he has wanted tevez gone since he first came on here an therefore hasnt got the best interests of the club at heart...he isnt a city fan. He is a fan of mancini and balotelli who now supports city

If there is a way back, we have to make sure Carlos knows it - as we did in December.

Which is why I keep on saying to cut Carlos some slack. He has already repaid his transfer fee.

He will have my best wishes, either way. I certainly don't want to end up like the red scum, begging him to stay with their deformed dicks out on offer.

Carlos will never be bigger than the club

cibaman said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
It's disappointing that there is any kind of negativity surrounding the club at the moment, after such an incredible season, especially seeing as we still have one crucial game left. Also, what kind of reaction is Tevez going to get on Monday, can't see people booing him, but if he's parading around with the Cup it would seem a bit false, probably even worse if he doesn't turn up at all. He's been a fantastic player for us, just a shame that nothing seems to be straightforward when dealing with the very best players, guess that's just the price you pay when the bar is raised though.

In general I think City fans attitude to Tevez perfectly mirrors his attitude to the club. On matchday he gives everything and the fans love him. In between matches he's very lukewarm about the club which is reflected in the ambivalence of the fans to him.

That said I cant see anyone booing him on Monday. Its an event to celebrate not let any gripes get in the way.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking with regards to booing. Nothing should overshadow celebrating City's success!

Goodbye Carlos - a City legend. Look forward to meeting you in the Champions Legaue next year, please don't knock us out!

his latest quote has another mention of his dream to return to boca juniors but it's difficult because of the money. my solution would be to let him run out his contract over the next 3 years and then let him leave for boca. everyone's a winner!

Umfoofoo said:
I love Tevez but if he wants to go then just go and be done with.
That whole situation of him taking off the city scarves as he was walking up the stairs to lift the FA Cup really fucked me off. (Why couldn't he of just worn one for the fans?) And then him lifting the cup with that argentina flag around his neck really pissed me off aswell. City are an English club and the FA Cup is an English cup. We all know he's fucking aregentinian.
I personally wish Kompany lifted the cup. Someone who actually cares and respects Manchester City as a football club. Fucking love Kompany!
Bwahaha i love your username

For Fuck sake everyone. Why all the negativity??

Everyone is getting in a tiz about media bullshit..This is what they want to upset the apple cart.

Leave it to Khaldoon,Cook and Mansour...

Here's my opinion of what will happen...All will be resolved within a month with Tevez commiting himself to City yet again. (with a nice cheeky pay rise to boot!)

Next season it will happen again.He didn't look unhappy the other night,he didnt look unhappy at Wembley.

BELIEVE FUCK ALL THAT THE RAG TOP LOVING MEDIA PRINTS OR REPORTS ABOUT OUR CLUB. Believe me you will sleep a lot easier. No negativity from me. Forza City

tolmie's hairdoo said:
simon23 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Remember ;)

I cant agree - i have been one of Tevez biggest supporters all through but he has gone too far - on the same day as Mancini's press conference for a massive game on Sunday (we get 3rd we go straight to the group stages - we get 4th and we rish getting a seeded team Bayaern Munich for example) and just a few days after Mancini saying publically Tevez has said he want's to stay he makes an utter twat out of him saying he does want to leave - this is the same scenario when he left the rags will he wont he - well he is fookin going - personally i would start the fooker on Sunday if he gets a goal then good but if we are in a position where we are a few goals up socred by other personally i would sub the fooker and hope Berbaflop gets the golden boot - for me i have never see such a fantastic player asTevez but seldom have i seen such an ungrateful **** - 40 plus million and he would be gone we just need to hope we can find a suitable replacment which is fookin impossible - he wants to go he dont want to be here - he has served a purpose but he goes on our fookin terms for our price not his.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.