Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

dctid said:
time will tell i guess and i hope you are right and maybe a top 3 finish may be enough to keep him here for one more season but just cant see it - his refusal of city scares at the cup was indicative of his feelings towards the club

Look, I'm not saying he's going, I'm not even saying he's staying. But people must realise by now that the media will take any advantage they can get.

Mancini's just been on SSN in his conference taking the piss out of the media, saying that we are buying Tranny for 200 mil. When asked about Carlos, he smiled and refused to answer as he was sick of answering questions on it. When pushed if he would be here next season, he said that he still thought so.

MCFC-alan88 said:
dctid said:
time will tell i guess and i hope you are right and maybe a top 3 finish may be enough to keep him here for one more season but just cant see it - his refusal of city scares at the cup was indicative of his feelings towards the club

Look, I'm not saying he's going, I'm not even saying he's staying. But people must realise by now that the media will take any advantage they can get.
And some people are doing the media's job for them.

Let me see, have we got a game coming up that could cement our place in 3rd while the media darlings that are Arsenal get a tricky qualifier and could be out to the Europa?

Impeccable said:
One simple question...

Who is going to buy him and pay his wages?

Wages are negogiable - the transfer fee is the problem but what we dont know is what deal was struck between Tevez and City for him to recind his transfer request

He has had his pay day - Inter could probably afford him although a player swap is more likely and if we get that big nosed lazy sedish twat in return i would be fookin gutted - Sneijder and some dosh may be a different issue

Let's rise above the media and keep on cheering him, if he leaves after Sunday so be it, the guy has been awesome for us but it's clear he's never gonna settle. If he stays well we will have one the worlds best for another year.

Let's not be like the rags who turned on him straight away come on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.