CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Ian herberts article in the mail is a thing of beauty! He’d obviously wrote one earlier thinking we’d lost and had to bin it. So much pain today in the media they are all hurting so bad! None of them interested in reporting the facts just agenda racist driven shite! PATHETIC!

What? Like it’s ok for teams like Blackburn and City to compete against teams like Ushited, Dipperpool, Arsenal and Spurs!!!!haha fuck off

Someone posted this on red cafe lol lol lol

love that place !!

oday at 16:27
Maluco

A dark day for football. A really dark day that could have massive significance for the future.

Seeing Liverpool win the league hurt and fueled my desire to see United improve. Seeing Peps last title and horrible cup final humiliation of Watford was incredibly hollow. I didn’t feel anything other than sad for the sport. Their celebrations might as well have been in a Covid era for how pathetic they were.

It’s hollow, it’s empty and it could ruin the sport in the long term. Its blown the door off the hinges now and a proper team like Sheffield United will miss out on a potential CL place to accomodate cheaters.

The pain of seeing rivals do well fuels the sport. The emptiness and apathy of seeing a country cheat to dominate could kill it.

Wait until Sheffield Utd win something under their current owner.

I especially like the thick fucks, and I include professionals in there who really should know better, who are linking the ‘didn’t fully cooperate’ with certain issues being time bound thus suggesting that we’ve not cooperated to ‘drag it out’ thereby ensuring the time limits were breached.
This country really does need to invest in a much better education system as people seem unable to grasp concepts which are easier than simple. Unless there are suddenly a raft of job opportunities involving piss-boiling, they’re doomed....

Bosses are looking forward to the CAS explanations, believe it will tell a few more home truths.

I can't believe the number of inaccuracies spouted by that guy on SkySports at the top of each hour.

At no stage has anyone recognised the actual main charge of inflating sponsorship was completely dismissed.

This clown even stated David Silva will probably stay now.

Dick.

These fuckwits aren't employed by Sky by accident - they know their market.

Think someone has had a word with Dan Roan this BBC report he is doing on 6pm news is almost fair!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.