CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Bellamy's Caddy

So sick of people saying “if City are innocent why were they fined?”

It fucking tells you why we were fined on the fucking CAS media release you fucking stupid fucks. FFS!
They don't want to accept the truth and unfortunately too many pundits are happy to make deliberately misleading comments which push the narrative that we've 'got away with it'.

I'm hoping after the full report has been released that we get a follow up interview with Soriano, where he can put our side across and fire a few shots at those that need it.

BrianW

Team supported
There's Only One City
In the modern world people mostly only read headlines. Not one in a hundred drills down to the detail necessary to understand the reality.

That's why governments get away with so much, thanks to a) our shitty, bent media and b) the intellectual laziness of your average punter, who will believe what he wants to believe, even if it's complete and unadulterated bollocks.

Dobsy

When is this full report released? I keep hearing 'later in the week' but nothing specific.

Nails

In the modern world people mostly only read headlines. Not one in a hundred drills down to the detail necessary to understand the reality.

That's why governments get away with so much, thanks to a) our shitty, bent media and b) the intellectual laziness of your average punter, who will believe what he wants to believe, even if it's complete and unadulterated bollocks.
V good, but more like 1 in a 1000.

City Man

Nice piece by Stuart Brennan today, especially regarding Klopp and Mourinho. Seems that Mourinho has succeeded in reminding those who knew, and informing those who didn't, that he pleaded guilty to tax evasion 18 months ago.
What club does this **** support? I'll gladly write you a reply.
So sick of people saying “if City are

It fucking tells you why we were fined on the fucking CAS media release you fucking stupid fucks. FFS!
I think your second sentence should be put on a banner and displayed at the National Football Museum

bobbyowenquiff

The best way to combat Tebas would be for us to find a way to sign Messi. It would boil vast amounts of piss anyway, of course, but in particular it would finish that vile fascist twat once and for all, because he'd spontaneously combust at the prospect of us enticing asway the jewel in La Liga's crown. :)

Tebas is a lifelog Real Madrid fan and a fascist. He hates Barcelona almost as much as he hates City. He is despised in Catalonia for the same reasons. I suspect he would love it if we bought Messi.

As you say, no surprise. In the run-up to Monday's announcement, one could see the general trend of journalists and commentators positioning themselves to argue that, in effect, City only got off on a technicality in the event that the ban was overturned. We basically knew this would be the reaction.

I assume we're waiting for the full report to be published before we respond properly. It would be a spectacular own goal if we responded now and said something that doesn't look quite right once the report is made public so, frustrating though it is, we're better being silent for now.

The dispute was the one between Tony Pulis and Crystal Palace, where Pulis had walked out on Palace immediately after receiving a seven-figure bonus. Harris seems to have represented Pulis and lost the case: https://twohundredpercent.net/crystal-palace-pulis-payback-time/

Meanwhile, the City Xtra aggregator account records Harris as responding to a congratulatory message from a City fan by claiming also to be a lifelong Blue:

Tebas is a lifelog Real Madrid fan and a fascist. He hates Barcelona almost as much as he hates City. He is despised in Catalonia for the same reasons. I suspect he would love it if we bought Messi.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.