CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I need you help, someone construct a reply to this for me

" i'll explain....you clearly don't understand the link I made about the sustainable old-school Bayern model vs the City model, one built on sound financial footing, owning own ground and being successful for the last 35 years of sustainable growth, success and good governance, the other based on new-money, limited success outside the domestic league, and not sustainable when either the oil-well dries up, or the benefactor loses interest.

I am not bitter towards football in general at all, I think the PL is a great thing, however City (and PSG for another example) are doing top flight European club football a great deal of damage long term, as Jurgen Klopp said a bad day for football earlier this week and I agree with him. City and the successful appeal result demonstrates that if the big clubs now wish to push the boundaries so hard, and are so powerful that they can get away with basically what they want, £8m fine for me demonstrates that they are guilty btw, otherwise why the fine?

So imv City aren't anything I personally would want to be associated with, you do so that's your choice and good luck to you it's your club, for me it's clear that its unsustainable long term and i'd like nothing more than for them to get knocked off their perch. Proper football clubs imv are the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United, Leeds, Leicester, Dortmund, Bayern Munich etc. The likes of City and PSG will fade in due course, and the big-ticket players that come for the money will be off somewhere else and play for whoever can afford the crazy wages when the big money dries up"

Tell the cünt Manchester City first won a European trophy before those proper football clubs Leicester,
Dortmund and Liverpool he has listed.
And don't forget to tell him he's a cünt.

Agreed, however I think the grip of the old guard is starting to slip which should make it a better game and business

I may be mistaken but an extended period behind closed doors will be bad for United, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool - who all have huge match day income. Relatively speaking I think the present pandemic - whilst damaging to City’s finances it probably represents a competitive advantage.

So sick of people saying “if City are innocent why were they fined?”

It fucking tells you why we were fined on the fucking CAS media release you fucking stupid fucks. FFS!

Infuriating isn't it ?

Some opinionated prick,having an opinion on something they know fuck all about.Having not even bothered to read the CAS ruling.

Think we have battered that jingle into submission, might be time for a new one! Be interesting to know everyone’s thoughts going forward if the club did ask us to respect the anthem, no protest banners, don’t boo etc (vote thread?) I’m all for peace if a few heads roll & we see and feel real change in attitudes toward our club, first acid test will be the refereeing against Madrid
Khaldoon is a real operator. Initiating talks with Ceferin is exactly the right thing to do.
I suspect the next stage of the battle inside Uefa has already started.

I need you help, someone construct a reply to this for me

" i'll explain....you clearly don't understand the link I made about the sustainable old-school Bayern model vs the City model, one built on sound financial footing, owning own ground and being successful for the last 35 years of sustainable growth, success and good governance, the other based on new-money, limited success outside the domestic league, and not sustainable when either the oil-well dries up, or the benefactor loses interest.

I am not bitter towards football in general at all, I think the PL is a great thing, however City (and PSG for another example) are doing top flight European club football a great deal of damage long term, as Jurgen Klopp said a bad day for football earlier this week and I agree with him. City and the successful appeal result demonstrates that if the big clubs now wish to push the boundaries so hard, and are so powerful that they can get away with basically what they want, £8m fine for me demonstrates that they are guilty btw, otherwise why the fine?

So imv City aren't anything I personally would want to be associated with, you do so that's your choice and good luck to you it's your club, for me it's clear that its unsustainable long term and i'd like nothing more than for them to get knocked off their perch. Proper football clubs imv are the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United, Leeds, Leicester, Dortmund, Bayern Munich etc. The likes of City and PSG will fade in due course, and the big-ticket players that come for the money will be off somewhere else and play for whoever can afford the crazy wages when the big money dries up"
media-19586.gif

Sometimes words are not needed.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

It fucking tells you why we were fined on the fucking CAS media release you fucking stupid fucks. FFS!

The tone was set by Sky with the yellow ticker showing "a bad day for football" and a "disgraceful decision" after the Klopp and HoseB pressers.
The majority of these fuckwits only read headlines.

They don't want to accept the truth and unfortunately too many pundits are happy to make deliberately misleading comments which push the narrative that we've 'got away with it'.

I'm hoping after the full report has been released that we get a follow up interview with Soriano, where he can put our side across and fire a few shots at those that need it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.