CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

My take on KHRs statement is simply he implies we are still guilty by merely saying UEFAs case was not good enough, not that CAS found us not guilty as there was no evidence of guilt. I summise thats exactly what he wanted his quote to sound like. Anyone thinking this **** is backing us up is deluded imo. I'd have to look up if he told me the sky was blue.
Of cause he wants to have clubs spending only what they make as his club has the Bundesliga stiched up with the highest TV revenue and outside funding, they are hated by all the other clubs as they have a complete monopoly compared to the rest

It's as if there is a coordinated attempt to keep the 'unfairness' of the judgement in the news. I expect the LFC owners to come out and say something in the next few days followed by 'unamed senior sources' at some PL clubs.

It's as if there is a coordinated attempt to keep the 'unfairness' of the judgement in the news. I expect the LFC owners to come out and say something in the next few days followed by 'unamed senior sources' at some PL clubs.
The most prolific public (and private) shit-stirrers have been Tebas in Spain, Bayern Munich, and LFC. Though I am sure Gill will have taken his opportunities to backstab behind the scenes I don't believe United have been the prime movers. I am sure FSG are driving most of it with help from Arsenal's US owners.

The most prolific public (and private) shit-stirrers have been Tebas in Spain, Bayern Munich, and LFC. Though I am sure Gill will have taken his opportunities to backstab behind the scenes I don't believe United have been the prime movers. I am sure FSG are driving most of it with help from Arsenal's US owners.

I guess United are being a bit more subtle due to Gill's position.

The longer the wait is then the more sure I am that it will likely appear next Wednesday just to dominate the press conference and distract from the Madrid game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.