CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

No I read that. Wheels within wheels.

BM are one of the worst clubs for this. They run to UEFA all the time and make it look like they are after better Governance.

The same guys that get players to run their contracts down on a Bosman and call it respecting a players contract.

Bayern are not on our side believe me.

Bayern being on our side and Ruminigge defending us are not mutually exclusive.

If you follow Bayern at all, you'll know that he gets in trouble constantly for not towing the party line - he famously thinks Germany needs to abolish the 50+1 rule in direct conflict with almost everyone else.

Read what he's saying.

He's not attacking CAS, he's not attacking UEFA's efforts at CAS, he's saying the Panels that gave us a ban did a bad job and congratulating us on being in the CL again.

It's a quote from Kicker - it says so. It just means he was asked a question and answered it, probably in a post-season interview, and it's been translated.

There's really nothing wrong with him answering a question - whether you agree with his answer is a different matter.
It's not the first time he has spoken out and he's not the first from Bayern to speak out. It comes just a week after the boss at Dortmund made some toxic comments. Personally I believe Bayern are orchestrating a campaign against City behind the scenes, and have been doing so for years. The way they behaved over the Sane transfer was despicable.

Bayern being on our side and Ruminigge defending us are not mutually exclusive.

If you follow Bayern at all, you'll know that he gets in trouble constantly for not towing the party line - he famously thinks Germany needs to abolish the 50+1 rule in direct conflict with almost everyone else.

Read what he's saying.

He's not attacking CAS, he's not attacking UEFA's efforts at CAS, he's saying the Panels that gave us a ban did a bad job and congratulating us on being in the CL again.

I know what he is saying and I know how Bayern and KHR operate. We maybe have different takes but as head of the ECA he absolutely knows what he is doing. He’s not saying we are innocent he’s saying UEFA are not fit for purpose again. As for congratulating us...really?

I know what he is saying and I know how Bayern and KHR operate. We maybe have different takes but as head of the ECA he absolutely knows what he is doing. He’s not saying we are innocent he’s saying UEFA are not fit for purpose again. As for congratulating us...really?

If you know how he operates you should probably know he's not head of the ECA...

If someone criticises the panel who banned you and talks about it being organised in advance, after you've said it was a predetermined trial...they're on your side.

Take the support and run with it. Who gives a fuck if they're siding with you because they also hate UEFA.

I hate to have a go at City Xtra but I think this is an incomplete quote and changes the meaning of the quote.

If you look at City Report, they have the quote as "The UEFA panel reposnible for UCL matters didn't do a good job."

That's siding with Manchester City and attacking the CFCB Adjudicatory and Investigative Panels.

75aa294c-0001-0004-0000-000001357933.gif

There is a reason why the full report is being delayed. What that reason is I dont know. But my instinct is telling me it will not be to Citys advantage. This thread will continue to speculate anyway and I for one will enjoy reading everyones take on it. So come on lads, gove me something to read in my armchair.

If you know how he operates you should probably know he's not head of the ECA...

If someone criticises the panel who banned you and talks about it being organised in advance, after you've said it was a predetermined trial...they're on your side.

Take the support and run with it. Who gives a fuck if they're siding with you because they also hate UEFA.

Yes OK Chairman for 9 years.

He doesn’t hate UEFA he wants to create the idea that they are incompetent so people even more Bayern friendly can replace them.

He might be Pep’s friend but he has been one of City’s foremost critics.

He never says City were innocent or wrongly accused (why not I wonder?) just that UEFA weren’t organised in the first place to fight us. That’s rich!

He’s a hypocrite of the worst kind.

I think that translation about "in advance" is being misread. I think it probably means 'in advance of the hearing'. It looks like it's been shoved through a machine translation tool which often mangle German syntax.
Basically that the CFCB case was not well set up - which is what everyone knows anyway.

Why is Rumenigge speaking out on the CAS case? What has a rival club like City got to do with him? This is the man who was fined by the German authorities after being caught smuggling two watches worth £90,000. He was on his way back from a European Club Association meeting in Qatar where he had been given the watches "as a gift." And yet his poisonous comments are always reported without this wider context. Bayern Munich are surely one of most disreputable clubs in Europe.
If the likes of him hadn't pushed them to do it right before the time expired they may have been better prepared,also all the sources leaking stuff was part of our case,he is not very bright

And here you have point 2 from my earlier post (enclosed) UEFA is not the enemy any longer. We have BOTH been used. Don’t let them win. Don’t join in. Forget it. City know it. We can learn it.

It’s very predictable but clever. If UEFA get hammered we LOSE.

Should've done it themselves them if they thought UEFA didnt do a good enough job. Wipe those tears salty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.