Cat Vs Dog

i love cats and dogs. but you don't have to follow your cat with a little bag, and pick up a great steaming heap from outside your neighbours house, while trying not to barf. you know the neighbours are watching out of the window, in hope that you are going to pick it up, but also hoping you do barf, cos that would be hilarious. my mrs had to look after her sisters dog for a week, while she was on holiday (at our house) within 5 minutes of arriving, it parked the smelliest sloppiest shite you have ever seen / smelt in your lives. The mrs had to go out and pick it up!!! i have never laughed so much in my life. she must have made at least 15 attempts to get within 5 feet of it without puking, let alone actually get her hands on it....

Vinjay said:
I'm certain if Rovers fans had tried to kill me (just about the only thing they haven't done) a few people on here would still portray me as the villain. Not as if I'm expecting (or asking) for universal popularity.

Like I said its your problem if you want to make accusations on a faceless messageboard. Bit pointless I would suggest.

just pointing out what we think of you.

Vinjay said:
No you're pointing out what you and a few others think. Unless you're the elected official voice for all Manchester City fans which as far as I'm aware you aren't.

I've tolerated all sorts of lies and abuse on Rovers forums for years so hardly going to collapse from grief if a few people on here hate me.

Got nothing to be ashamed of. If walking out after years of abuse and lies makes me the disloyal one in your eyes you're entitled to that opinion. Even if you know nothing about me.

Unless City fans become a bunch of constantly lying, United loving hypocrites overnight I'm going nowhere so you better get used to me being on here.

So is this going back to the cats v dogs argument or further uninformed attacks on me? Your choice.

you told us all we need to know, you're a cop out, a coward, go back to supporting Rovers or quit football all together.

Vinjay said:
Could you define "we" and "us" and clarify how many people you're officially/unofficially speaking for? Are you speaking for the owner? Management? Entire fanbase?

So if I'm a coward (when I at least tried to confront the owners by the way unlike the rest of them) what are the people who are now abandoning them because of the owners and relegation? Are they cowards? (as well as liars and numerous other things)

I'm pretty certain Rovers fans could have slaughtered my whole family and you would still call me a coward for walking out on them. So I'm not going to lose much sleep over your opinion. There's more important things in life than football clubs you know?

I'm talking for me and the number of other people who think that's exactly what you are.

Rovers fans are going to kill you are they? well if you're going to play that card then you have to tell everything or shut up about it, don't cry wolf unless you're going to back it up.

There's plenty of other decent clubs, both nationally and local that are decent clubs with decent fans and decently run, but conveniently you picked us as we happen to be the best at the moment, funny that.

Finally, people not renewing at Rovers purely because they got relegated imo are arses, as there are things more important than footy, the club is also more important than owners and managers.

as for the rest of them? how many are you talking about? the whole fanbase? those in one stand or another? two can play that game.

You act like a martyr, either fucking back it up or shut up, you're not a blue and if all you wanted was to support a genuine club and not be a glory hunter then you'd support Oldham or Rochdale or Bury first, not City.

Cheadle Blue said:
How old are you Vinjay? did you support a team before blackburn? please don't say utd

I despise United as much as anyone on here and for equally legitimate reasons. Wouldn't support them if they were the last club on Earth.

Vinjay said:
Cheadle Blue said:
How old are you Vinjay? did you support a team before blackburn? please don't say utd

I despise United as much as anyone on here and for equally legitimate reasons. Wouldn't support them if they were the last club on Earth.

But why city now (apart from the obvious)? and why blackburn in the first place?

Eh????? what the fuck has this got to do with Cats vs Dogs.

As much as I like a good spit roast now and then, I think you guys need to find your own thread and sort things out.

Or is there a tedious link here somewhere, Rovers? deserting sinking ship so now loves cats?

4ggm0p.jpg

Vinjay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Vinjay said:
Could you define "we" and "us" and clarify how many people you're officially/unofficially speaking for? Are you speaking for the owner? Management? Entire fanbase?

So if I'm a coward (when I at least tried to confront the owners by the way unlike the rest of them) what are the people who are now abandoning them because of the owners and relegation? Are they cowards? (as well as liars and numerous other things)

I'm pretty certain Rovers fans could have slaughtered my whole family and you would still call me a coward for walking out on them. So I'm not going to lose much sleep over your opinion. There's more important things in life than football clubs you know?

I'm talking for me and the number of other people who think that's exactly what you are.

Rovers fans are going to kill you are they? well if you're going to play that card then you have to tell everything or shut up about it, don't cry wolf unless you're going to back it up.

There's plenty of other decent clubs, both nationally and local that are decent clubs with decent fans and decently run, but conveniently you picked us as we happen to be the best at the moment, funny that.

Finally, people not renewing at Rovers purely because they got relegated imo are arses, as there are things more important than footy, the club is also more important than owners and managers.

as for the rest of them? how many are you talking about? the whole fanbase? those in one stand or another? two can play that game.

You act like a martyr, either fucking back it up or shut up, you're not a blue and if all you wanted was to support a genuine club and not be a glory hunter then you'd support Oldham or Rochdale or Bury first, not City.

Well they haven't tried to kill me yet wouldn't put it past them though.

You're right there are more important things than football. I was miserable for the last 6 years I supported Rovers but I stayed. There comes a point when enough is enough. Most of the fans who are refusing to go next season have been miserable for a year and half. Less than a year really because the major protests started early last season. That's all its taken for loads of them to now say they are walking out. Of course they will be more than happy to go flocking back the moment they get new owners.

I'm not interested in supporting Oldham or Bury. I admit that. There's a lot of people who support City in those areas I guess Oldham, Bury and Stockport were not big enough for some?

I've always thought highly of City fans and the club that isn't something new for me. I've said that the 6-1 was a reason because I hate United. Well it was by far my football highlight of the past few years (with the exception being last month) and it was a big reason I started watching games again. It got to the point I was barely watching football at all until that game happened. Virtually straight afterwards someone I've known most of my life asked me to go to some City games with him.

So I agreed and that was my starting point. If it had been Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool would I have gone? I might have gone but I wouldn't have stayed. I don't even like the fans at those clubs.

If City were still a midtable club but everything else was the same would I still have gone to some games? Yes I can say that 100%. You don't know me better than I know myself. Who's to say I wouldn't have stayed then? Its always been a great club with great fans that's why Sheik Mansour bought it. This whole "typical city" thing was abolished in 1999 the way I see it. Since then its been virtually all uphill and becoming established in the top flight again. That's not **** as some refer to it.

If England do well in the Euros I really couldn't care less. I'm English it does not mean I'm going to support them. There has to be some kind of connection I've never faked my feelings. The closest thing to fake with me was continuing to go to Ewood when my heart was no longer in it. That's what years of abuse and lies does. I'm not claiming to be a martyr but I'm not being accused of showing them no loyalty when that isn't true. They never showed the slightest bit of loyalty to me. Only hypocrisy.

Not going to repeat myself again and again. If you don't like it you're just going to have to get used to it. The club is going to get fans who will walk out if the club goes a couple of years without winning anything. I'm 100% certain I'm more of a City fan than any of them will be. What would you rather have people like that or people with my background?

Oh and why did I support Blackburn? Because I live there (not something that will be the case for much longer hopefully.) They had just finished 13th when I started supporting them and only looked like title challengers for the first few months I supported them. Then they got relegated (and yes I stayed league position was never a factor) and got promoted again after 2 seasons. Up until 04/05 I supported them 100% its all been downhill since then from a respect/trust standpoint where their fans are concerned. The fact is I don't like them and I don't trust them and that's why I stopped supporting them. Would have left regardless of whether I ended up here or not.

Lets get this back on topic. If you still have a problem with me why not send a PM or petition the club to ban me or something. I'm not going to keep writing responses like this everytime someone brings up my past.

I'd rather have gloryhunters who admit they're gloryhunters than gloryhunters who make up a wishy washy secretive cock and bull stories claiming death threats against their family who switch because although they were discontented for 6 years apparently they only switched when a big club near them starting doing well and thought it'd be fun to jump on the bandwagon.

Vinjay said:
Its a FACELESS FORUM for crying out loud what have I got to gain from making stuff up? You're the one claiming to speak for everyone through a forum not even used by the majority of City fans. That's a little bit less than honest (still a lot more honest than most Rovers fans though)

so now you're deliberately ignoring my posts, whilst still dodging every legitimate question I put to you?

p.s. with the amount of meet-ups by genuine Blues on here, it's hardly faceless, unless of course you have something to hide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.