Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

I'm dreading him having a bad game, que 100 pages of bitching.

I'm scouting his touch and passing, but I know for sure judging his Uruguay performances is not a good indicator of what Cavani is all about.

sam-caddick said:

I'm scouting his touch and passing, but I know for sure judging his Uruguay performances is not a good indicator of what Cavani is all about.
Yeah they are playing against the best team possibly in history, but him and suarez have something to prove i hope cavanis good but i actually want suarez to play better

sam-caddick said:

Same as me. All over this tournament like a hawk. I actually reckon Suarez will outshine him over the whole course of it.

Late night tonight unfortunately but not missing this game.

Just to re-iterate a previous poster we have 3 strikers who are more than capable (and have proved so) of scoring 20 goals + in a season. We have the creativity of Silva, Navas and Nasri (I dispute the fact he is not a good player) and if we manage to get Isco as well then what a superb attacking force we'd be. So why do we actually need Cavani? If we do get him (I personally think its another Sanchez scenario - sorry to sound negative) then even better but I still think with the above and some tinkering at the back (we need another CB) then we'll be strong.

I get the feeling that every time a (supposed) world class player becomes available we should just sign him and if we dont then we've failed (and its all Marwood's fault).

not sure about this... prem wont suit cavani disaster of steve daley proportions springs to mind.........

andy carroll mind .....cheep as chips gotta b worth a punt ;)

moz said:
not sure about this... prem wont suit cavani disaster of steve daley proportions springs to mind.........

You compare Cavani with Andy fucking Carroll?

bodak said:
Just to re-iterate a previous poster we have 3 strikers who are more than capable (and have proved so) of scoring 20 goals + in a season. We have the creativity of Silva, Navas and Nasri (I dispute the fact he is not a good player) and if we manage to get Isco as well then what a superb attacking force we'd be. So why do we actually need Cavani? If we do get him (I personally think its another Sanchez scenario - sorry to sound negative) then even better but I still think with the above and some tinkering at the back (we need another CB) then we'll be strong.

I get the feeling that every time a (supposed) world class player becomes available we should just sign him and if we dont then we've failed (and its all Marwood's fault).
I don't want him. We will be paying one up front and I want that to be Kun. We will be playing three behind a main striker and I don't want one of those three to be Kun as it's not his best position. We will have three of Nasri Navas Silva and possibly Isco to choose from and I'm certain that after a while Milner's qualities will get him games, he's too valuable a player not to be important for us. That doesn't offer a place to Cavani, for me.

Citizen Jack said:
zeven said:
moz said:

You compare Cavani with Andy fucking Carroll?
Prem proven

Yes, proven to have played in the Premieship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.