Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

I don't think he's worth the release clause. Napoli may have priced him out of the market.

Castiel said:
I don't think he's worth the release clause. Napoli may have priced him out of the market.

I agree but ADL will get 40-45m for him, and at todays prices, with the new Sky deal, he is probably worth it to either us or you Castiel.

LoveCity said:
Caveman said:
May as well get rid of Kun then? No point hindering his career with him being on our bench, is there? Because if we play Cavani, there's no place for Agüero in our team.

Why not? Are you assuming we will strictly follow the 4-3-3 with one striker format? Soriano has said the first team manager will NOT be forced into any one formation and will have tactical freedom. We could easily play Aguero behind Cavani like he played behind Forlan with great success. There is no way Aguero will be benched so don't you think our pursuit of a top striker is with playing them both in mind?

I hadnt realised we no longer have Dzeko and Tevez.

bodak said:
LoveCity said:
Caveman said:
May as well get rid of Kun then? No point hindering his career with him being on our bench, is there? Because if we play Cavani, there's no place for Agüero in our team.

Why not? Are you assuming we will strictly follow the 4-3-3 with one striker format? Soriano has said the first team manager will NOT be forced into any one formation and will have tactical freedom. We could easily play Aguero behind Cavani like he played behind Forlan with great success. There is no way Aguero will be benched so don't you think our pursuit of a top striker is with playing them both in mind?

I hadnt realised we no longer have Dzeko and Tevez.

Well Tevez is in serious talks with Milan and it looks more than likely he's heading to Serie A. As for Dzeko, I don't know what his future holds but Cavani is a superior footballer to Dzeko and anyone who has watched both regularly will surely agree. Napoli are the Serie A team I follow closest so have seen a lot of Cavani and there are a lot of myths about him, such as how he can only score counter attacking goals (nope). There is not one aspect Dzeko is superior to Cavani in, not even in the air despite his height.

zeven said:
Caveman said:
ballinio said:
no place in the city line up for Cavani ? seriously i have heard it all now.
WTF. Pellegrini playes with two strikers.
He plays 4231.

Caveman said:
zeven said:
Caveman said:
WTF. Pellegrini playes with two strikers.
He plays 4231.
Not only 4-2-3-1. He also plays 4-2-2-2 and 4-3-3

zeven said:
Castiel said:
We will not pay his release clause, more like around 40 million + Dezko
But Napoli have outright rejected all these swap deals so far, well according to the rumours we have to go by anyway. It seems like they're taking a stand and demanding the full cash sum which I don't think anybody will pay. I know Roman for one could afford it, but that kind of money could literally address every other problem with our squad. It's just not worth it. It's even more absurd with Lewandowski who is in the same class going for £25m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.