Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

Playing tonight in the confederations game I believe. Late one so looks like a tired day at the office tomorrow but not willing to miss Spain v Uruguay, should be a great game.

Interesting - Sport Mediaset is now reporting the cash or cash + Dzeko offers from City with the same figures as in Corriere dello Sport. They didn't credit CdS and posted it as their own info so two sources have the same story of bids from City.

Rammy Blue said:
ACMilan said:
citymantop said:
Lewandowski rumours could be just to give ADL something to think about, we will look elsewhere and will not pay more than he is trying to screw us and everyone else for.

ADL is trying to screw anyone. He's set a price he thinks he's worth, and if people don't want to pay, he gives Cavani a raise and he continues playing there.

Cavani isn't worth less to ADL because he is an elite elite player, and helps carry his Champs League team through hell and high water.

He doesnt need to sell, and probably wont if he doesnt get his price.

Nonsense fella, Cavani will leave Napoli this summer, that's a fact. He'd just prefer to do it nicely rather than causing a rumpus. If we've seriously offered 40mil euros plus Dzeko then I'd be astonished if ADL didn't accept.

I agree with this,if he doesn't accept the reported €40 million and dzeko,IMO €55 million will be enough....they apparently turned down €52 million on Friday from Chelsea.

Really uncomfortable with some of the figures being thrown about for this deal, for me it isn't the end of the world if we miss out on him. although i have to admit i would sooner him go to Madrid than Chelsea.

I remember how devastated some fans were when we missed out on Kaka, Sanchez, and Hazard. but they were replaced with players who turned out better for us such as Silva and Aguerooooooo. How many people would now take Hazard over Isco?

I would sooner go for Isco and Higuain (sp) than pay £60 million for Cavanni, there are no guarantees that he would hit the same form with us due to the difference in playing styles. And nobody can convince me that he is worth £20 million plus Dzeko, we need to be identifying the stars of the future rather than being fleeced by some dodgy Italian chairman.

LoveCity said:
Interesting - Sport Mediaset is now reporting the cash or cash + Dzeko offers from City with the same figures as in Corriere dello Sport. They didn't credit CdS and posted it as their own info so two sources have the same story of bids from City.

Come on ADL you know you want this to happen, just give us the nod and it will be sorted.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not been on all day..any news or just another 30 pages of nowt?

Chelsea apparently had a bid of €52 mill turned down,and city have apparently offered €40 mill plus dzeko...

SPIDERBOY said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not been on all day..any news or just another 30 pages of nowt?

Chelsea apparently had a bid of €52 mill turned down,and city have apparently offered €40 mill plus dzeko...

I've seen it was posted on Meidaset and Corriere dello Sport but is there any other source for this news?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.